THE VINTAGE REBELLION : Episode 49 LAUNCHED

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Smashing episode as ever

This is my childhood Rebel Troop Transport, Pleased I never took it up to Gateshead as Richard and his gang would have smashed it for sure. It's currently, proudly being displayed on top of the wardrobe in the spare bedroom. My girlfriend hates it, she said "can't you just bin it?" the other day. She reckoned if I put it on eBay no one would buy it as it's so ugly. Not to everyone's taste but part of the original line so essential for any serious collector.

Im surprised they haven't rereleased it since it's similar to the really crappy slow ship they are on in the Last Jedi?

Plenty of vintage this episode, was it a deliberate decision to talk more about the toys and less about Solo/ Disney, etc. If so, wise move. However I would have liked to know if you all enjoyed Solo.

Very entertaining and greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• DBA7E735-C1D6-4B28-B97A-C46FDD474325.jpeg
    DBA7E735-C1D6-4B28-B97A-C46FDD474325.jpeg
    53.7 KB · Views: 587

jared007

Padawan
Still trying to catch up on episodes - just one comment to Pete on your "Big Pick" item finally arriving to you (very early discussion in the podcast). You mentioned it odd that the item was shrink wrapped over the top of the store price sticker. My understanding about the big pick items is that the owner collected this stuff, then did his own shrink wrapping on much of it to protect it better in storage. Chris Fawcett let me use a bunch of the images for Star Wars Tracker, and a whole lot of the boxed vehicles etc have this shrink wrapping going on.

MichaelNom

Youngling
Not sure I see the issue. When I open the board--i.e., "Suggestion Box"--I simple click on the little box by the thread title that says "NEW", and it takes me to the first unread post.

Did I mis understand what it is you were looking for?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom