South West/Bristol/Gloucester Meet 6th Oct Indian or Thai?

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Cazza (Andy) Indian
Scarif Pacific (Simon) Indian
Palifan (Ian)
Savory100 (Steve) Thai
Clark's pie (Scott)
roundster (Paul) Would eat anything... allegedly :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
I'd go for a Clark's pie but I don't think friar tucks does them so I'll be happy with a curry.

What sort? Indian or Thai? :lol: Friar Tuck's is a quality chippy 8)

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Got my plans sorted! Is it ok if I bring a non forum Star Wars mate?
Can stay at his in Swindon then and have a few beers!
He's running the Oxford half marathon next day so will be driving. Could probably give a lift to some Swindon folk?
I'm driving down from Hereford in the afternoon so happy to pick up anyone from Glos on way through!

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
roundster said:
Got my plans sorted! Is it ok if I bring a non forum Star Wars mate?
Can stay at his in Swindon then and have a few beers!
He's running the Oxford half marathon next day so will be driving. Could probably give a lift to some Swindon folk?
I'm driving down from Hereford in the afternoon so happy to pick up anyone from Glos on way through!
Of course mate, absolutely fine ;)

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Cazza said:
Clarkspie&chips said:
I'd go for a Clark's pie but I don't think friar tucks does them so I'll be happy with a curry.

What sort? Indian or Thai? :lol: Friar Tuck's is a quality chippy 8)

Doh! I meant an Indian, sorry about the confusion.

I'll have to drive up through Swindon on my way through so happy to pick up a bunch of ladds on the way if anyone wants a lift

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Indian is fine, Thai was just a preference... There's a Chicken Shashlik that has my name all over it!
I won't be drinking so also able to give a lift from Swindon
Really looking forward to this already :D

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Checked with my mate and he still plans to drive, avoid the temptation of getting pissed the night before a half marathon!
Are we all bringing a cool item for a show and tell type thing?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Show and tell? Sounds like a plan 8)

How about this place? Been there a couple of times and it was good. There are a couple more, which are also good.

http://www.indianrasoi.org/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI_dDQ7NfQ3QIVCJ3tCh2mXAvhEAAYASAAEgLuIfD_BwE

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
looks great, the even do mandalorian Chicken for the Boba Fett fans amongst us!! :lol:

CHEF'S SPECIALITIES

Mangalorean Chicken - £9.50

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Brilliant! :lol:

What time do people wanna meet? In the pub for 7pm, curry at 7:30-8? Dunno which pub to suggest really, not been out in Ciren for years. The Crown might be a good shout as it's near the curry house. Not too sure about a show and tell in a busy pub on a Saturday night though... :?

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cazza said:

What time do people wanna meet? In the pub for 7pm, curry at 7:30-8? Dunno which pub to suggest really, not been out in Ciren for years. The Crown might be a good shout as it's near the curry house. Not too sure about a show and tell in a busy pub on a Saturday night though... :?
Oh go on...a load of fully grown men showing their latest toys in a packed pub on a Saturday night... I'd pay to see the looks that you got! :lol:
Seriously have a great time.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Cazza said:

Sounds good to me.

I've not been out in Ciren for years. The last time was for a date - the results were disappointing!!! :lol:

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
7 is good for me. We always used to go to the twelve bells on our lunch break, it's a bit out of town though and the landlord was a right miserable sod! Haven't been out there for years though so can't offer any up to date suggestions.

Ill bring a little something for the show and tell but it won't exaclty be an imperial shuttle.

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Mini99 said:
Oh go on...a load of fully grown men showing their latest toys in a packed pub on a Saturday night... I'd pay to see the looks that you got! :lol:

Two words spring to mind..........Fanny Magnets.

Have a great time guys. Gutted I'm missing it.

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Twin30mm said:
Mini99 said:

Two words spring to mind..........Fanny Magnets.

Have a great time guys. Gutted I'm missing it.

:lol: Roundster will be fighting them off when he pulls out his painted head Boba in the middle of the pub. Either that, or he'll get arrested :lol:

Crown for 7pm, Indian Rasoi for 7:45pm sound good for everyone?

http://www.crownciren.com/m.index.html

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom