Vectis 25th September

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
theforceuk said:
20B Kenner Walrusman, £240. Someone stole that. :shock:
I was going to say the same thing. I would of pulled the trigger if I had the money. :eek:

One other person bidding and it could have gone for three times that.

lejackal

Grand Master
I'm thinking the winning bidders have never checked ebay completed sales and/or haven't factored in fees for the common stuff....

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
Managed to win the one item I was after :D

Anyone else find bidding takes ages to register using the pc? Or is it just my pc? :lol:

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Damn Rich - I'm sorry for you. Those card won't pop up very often.
But £ 500 for this condition is crazy.
Got the item I wanted, for less than I thought - which is nice, but let some items pass for a good price, cause did not want to get out of budget too early.
@ bunglebubs: same here with slow bidding

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Ouch, I was the under bidder on a few items I wanted, never mind. I did win a very nice POTF AT-ST Driver though :)

itfciain

Grand Master
Looks like I was the under bidder on a few things - gutted I missed the Tie + Packing box - would have liked that - and clippers escaped me as well

Did pick up the Harbert Tie so will have to be nice to Rich :)

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
BruceW said:
Oh my god...

https://www.vectis.co.uk/palitoy-st...4-inch-_723654?records_per_page=24&page_num=2

I will be envious of whoever steals this one away. She's a rare one for sure.

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this yet, what an amazing piece that is. Would absolutely love to have this in my collection and put in a hefty pre-bid, but it wasn't even enough before online bids closed so god knows what it will go for!
£1,400. The tri-logo Leia Hoth went for £950 and the tri logo Clipper Leia Organa went for £1,100.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
£1,400. The tri-logo Leia Hoth went for £950 and the tri logo Clipper Leia Organa went for £1,100.

I put a bid of £1200 on it, so slightly gutted I didn't win. Considering Kenner ones which are comparatively common go for £700+, I think this was a relative bargain. I just couldn't justify paying any more than that for it at the moment. Hope it went to a good home.

itfciain

Grand Master
Is that all it sold for - I think I would have been happy to buy at that price - but like you Edd (and probably for the same reason) I just don't have the funds right now as little ones cost a lot of money

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom