10% off eBay again today

subzero

Sith Lord
You beat me to it! :lol:

Great timing as I actually need to buy something today. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:

I saw on the internet there is rules to get the 10%

The maximum spend you can get a discount on is £500 and you've got to spend at least £20 to qualify for the offer.

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

The maximum spend you can get a discount on is £500 and you've got to spend at least £20 to qualify for the offer.

Yeah they usually have those same conditions with each promotion, I can guarantee I never spend more than £500 anyway. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
subzero said:
Pomse2001 said:
subzero said:

Yeah they usually have those same conditions with each promotion, I can guarantee I never spend more than £500 anyway. :lol:

I only think I have spend more than £500 one time in 18 years so the chance is very small for me :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Does any of you know if it is only for people who live in the uk ? I have heard it is only for people who live in the uk and want the stuff mailed to a uk address ?

apack7229

Sith Lord
subzero said:

I think you're forgetting that man servant that would do whatever you want that you bought a while ago. :lol:

subzero

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Does any of you know if it is only for people who live in the uk ? I have heard it is only for people who live in the uk and want the stuff mailed to a uk address ?

Not too sure, if you're able to buy something on ebay UK then the code might still work with an overseas address, but I could be wrong.

subzero

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
subzero said:

I think you're forgetting that man servant that would do whatever you want that you bought a while ago. :lol:

Haha he's still in my basement, I forgot to feed him since I bought him, i'll go check! :shock:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
And again today:

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/coupons/2018/pumpkins.html?_trkparms=%26clkid%3D7548031194190017754

****ing bastards, I just bought something an hour ago :evil:

subzero

Sith Lord
Damn, I already bought several things the past couple of days, don't need anything now either... :cry: :cry:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thanks, but I can't use it I do not live in the uk, it looks like it is only for people who live in the uk :(

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Saw this thread this morning, decided to have a browse through ebay, found a gem of a deal. Thought it was to good to be true, hit the BIN button and went out for the afternoon as happy as Larry. While I'm out realise I didn't use the discount code!! :roll: :lol: Thanks anyway.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
olisuds said:
How do you find out about these? I always seem to miss them.

I just noticed it on the home page, they don't advertise it too widely (deliberately I imagine)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom