Modern wanted thread

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Looking to buy a Star Wars monthly from 1996 that has an advert for the ICONS saber replicas. If I remember correctly it was a full page advert similar the picture I've added to this post. If anyone can be bothered flicking through their copies to find it I'd be really grateful. Even if you don't want to sell it would be great to know the issue number. Thanks

Attachments

• swmag_11.jpg
    swmag_11.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 2,594
  • IMG_20180923_130653.jpg
    IMG_20180923_130653.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 2,594

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
db94 said:
Looking to buy a Star Wars monthly from 1996 that has an advert for the ICONS saber replicas. If I remember correctly it was a full page advert similar the picture I've added to this post. If anyone can be bothered flicking through their copies to find it I'd be really grateful. Even if you don't want to sell it would be great to know the issue number. Thanks

I have about the first 10 of those issues at home, I'll have a look through them.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Dr_Ball_MD said:
db94 said:

I have about the first 10 of those issues at home, I'll have a look through them.

Much appreciated :)

Vialli

Padawan
I had a look through mine last night mate but I only have issues 5 onwards and it was not in any that I saw, so it will be in an issue 1-4 if that narrows it down a bit for you.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Vialli said:
I had a look through mine last night mate but I only have issues 5 onwards and it was not in any that I saw, so it will be in an issue 1-4 if that narrows it down a bit for you.

Really appreciate you checking mate 8)

Vialli

Padawan
db94 said:
Vialli said:

No problem at all, is it just the advert you're after ? I only ask because I've got an old Star Wars galaxy collector magazine that shows quite a few lightsabers from down the years and the icon ones get a mention with a couple of photos.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Vialli said:
db94 said:
Vialli said:

No problem at all, is it just the advert you're after ? I only ask because I've got an old Star Wars galaxy collector magazine that shows quite a few lightsabers from down the years and the icon ones get a mention with a couple of photos.

It was the SW mag by Titan just because that's where I remember seeing it (and wanting an ICONS) I still have most of the magazines but I've gone through them lots of times and can't find it so I've misplaced the issue at some point!

I would definitely be interested in other magazines in the advert is similar to the one I remember - if possible can you send me a pic please. By pm or email or fb - whatever is easier for you :)

Vialli

Padawan
Hi mate, to be fair it's not really an advert but an article. Here's a couple of photos anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 2,572
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    102.5 KB · Views: 2,565

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Vialli said:
Hi mate, to be fair it's not really an advert but an article. Here's a couple of photos anyway.

That's a cool looking article, thanks for taking the time to upload the pictures - if you'd consider selling the mag please let me know :D

Vialli

Padawan
db94 said:
Vialli said:

That's a cool looking article, thanks for taking the time to upload the pictures - if you'd consider selling the mag please let me know :D
The magazine's yours mate, no charge, just PM me your address and I'll get it sent out for you.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Vialli said:
db94 said:
Vialli said:

The magazine's yours mate, no charge, just PM me your address and I'll get it sent out for you.

Now that is very cool mate - pm incoming and I'm looking forward to repaying the favour
Damn the SW community is the best 8) 8) 8)

Taffius

Sith Lord
Vialli said:
db94 said:
Vialli said:

Great jesture Vialli. This place is great and its thanks to members like you! :D

Taffius

Sith Lord
Still looking to finish off my Rogue One run of figures. Need:

Galen Erso
Fenn Rau

Finn & Phasma 2 pack
Walmart 3 pack (image for reference)
Saga 7 pack. (Image for reference)

Any helpers?

Also after K2SOs for bit of a R1 focus. MISBs, multipack, Black series, etc.

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 2,922
  • saga 7.jpg
    saga 7.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2,925

Taffius

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
Still looking to finish off my Rogue One run of figures. Need:

Galen Erso
Fenn Rau

Walmart 3 pack (image for reference)
Saga 7 pack. (Image for reference)

Any helpers?

Also after K2SOs for bit of a R1 focus. MISBs, multipack, Black series, etc.

Everything (edited) above still being sought.

Rottaismyson

Hi all, I'm looking for a plushie Rotta the Hutt backpack buddy (the backpack doesn't need to be included). It was released in 2011 to coincide with the clone wars movie. Please pm me with any information! Thank you!

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Looking for POTF 2 Red or green carded R2D2 with foreign import stickers.
ie asian and South America.
If you have any of the above for sale, please PM me.
Many thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom