SWTOTW, Week 7, 2018, Part 2/2 Kenner Death Star Space Station

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Just 'plugging a gap', so to speak. My apologies for not posting this sooner. I should have done so ages ago, but better late than never, hopefully!

Here's my Kenner Death Star. The box isn't terrible, but could also be quite a bit better. I'm not complaining though as I'm just happy to have one :). The set itself is complete, but I don't have any decent photos of all the loose pieces together, and none at all of it set up. Kudos to dienstuhr then for his excellent photo (and website), which shows the set off properly. I'll try to compensate for my shortcomings by including a sneaky pic of (part of) the Dianoga! :lol:

Not Bad, But Palitoy Did It Better.jpg

Some of the Dianoga.jpg

Great to see you keep the old thread alive :D Wow that box is a beauty and that Dianoga is so cool, one of 2 boxes I am still missing. I also hope I will get one next year in my collection. Thanks mate for sharing the pictures with the rest of us :wink: and even as the kids look funny at those old boxes :lol: then I can only say it was a ****ing good time this old days :lol:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Looks reslly cool this toy, although a bit before my time I would still love one boixed some day. Some great examples, thanks for posting everyone.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Just 'plugging a gap', so to speak. My apologies for not posting this sooner. I should have done so ages ago, but better late than never, hopefully!

Here's my Kenner Death Star. The box isn't terrible, but could also be quite a bit better. I'm not complaining though as I'm just happy to have one :). The set itself is complete, but I don't have any decent photos of all the loose pieces together, and none at all of it set up. Kudos to dienstuhr then for his excellent photo (and website), which shows the set off properly. I'll try to compensate for my shortcomings by including a sneaky pic of (part of) the Dianoga! :lol:

Some of the Dianoga.jpg
That Droids Factory R2 is nice and white!
Oh and a Tri Logo Fett, very nice.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:

Some of the Dianoga.jpg
Thank you. The plastic is still nice and white, but the sticker is a little discoloured. It's quite tough to find a Palitoy 3-legged R2 with a pearly white sticker though, so I'm happy enough with this one for now :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:

Some of the Dianoga.jpg
Thank you. The plastic is still nice and white, but the sticker is a little discoloured. It's quite tough to find a Palitoy 3-legged R2 with a pearly white sticker though, so I'm happy enough with this one for now :)
It's a hell of a lot better than my Kenner one!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom