Latest Acquisitions

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:
It only seems like a few months ago (probably because it was) that I bought my first 30 back having decided to put a run together after finishing my Palitoy first 12 on re-seals.

Well, another 6 down means I only have 6 left to complete it! It's mainly thanks to some other members here and collecting friends keeping an eye out for me that I've been able to make a swift start and almost complete the run.

I just need LANDO, LOBOT, YODA, LEIA 30b BESPIN, UGNAUGHT and FETT (obviously). Lando and Lobot should be pretty easy to track down.

Very nice, good luck with tracking down the rest.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
It only seems like a few months ago (probably because it was) that I bought my first 30 back having decided to put a run together after finishing my Palitoy first 12 on re-seals.

Well, another 6 down means I only have 6 left to complete it! It's mainly thanks to some other members here and collecting friends keeping an eye out for me that I've been able to make a swift start and almost complete the run.

I just need LANDO, LOBOT, YODA, LEIA 30b BESPIN, UGNAUGHT and FETT (obviously). Lando and Lobot should be pretty easy to track down.
What a great achievement. Congratulations, they look fantastic! :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:

Beauty pieces. Will display amazingly.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:

They look amazing, a well done in getting them together so quickly.

StarWars4Ever!

Hello,
I am new to the site. Not sure how to manipulate this yet.
I have slides of return of the Jedi and revenge of the Jedi that were not used in the actual filming which are really cool. I do not know how to upload a photo, sorry.
Can someone tell me how to upload a photo, please.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's really easy.
Below this box where you type are two tabs, one says attachments.
Click this, then add files, chose the files/pictures that you have stored on your device and they will be added into the text box.
Good luck :D as I would like to see them.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
The magic Mr Spoon came down from button moon and delivered me this full selection of micro vehicles

C005933A-D92F-484F-8469-1C644C9BB12D.jpeg

Being able to by them all in one go was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Cheers Andy.

Only 1 left now until I have the full production run

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:
The magic Mr Spoon came down from button moon and delivered me this full selection of micro vehicles

Being able to by them all in one go was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. Cheers Andy.

Very nice, lovely additions to your collection, thanks for sharing 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Clarkspie&chips said:

That's an amazing set you've got there, I'd love the Falcon myself.

Ian

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:

Some very nice pick ups there Scott.

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
A couple of weeks worth of new acquisitions, all vintage UK stock. NFS.

Black Falcon ESB pillowcase; Hayjax Ewoks pillowcase; SW cinema programme; about 35 Panini Jedi sticker wrappers; Chad Valley retailer catalogue; catalogue page featuring Scanlite posters and lampshade, with Jedi stickers; Fan Club paperwork; Acamas Vader costume; Jedi printing plate of unknown origin; and a set of bootleg 70s key rings. An odd mix of items but I'm happy with them!

E3C02D95-CB61-49F4-97CD-5D673928963D.jpeg

057D89A3-F63A-4D94-BD2D-83CB4EB50701.jpeg

E91F9614-91EE-4E40-9684-98255E22486D.jpeg

FA251537-142F-4D1B-86E4-FD3CD3FE1AF6.jpeg

2F9B1620-C385-4BA2-8941-BF44F527DE54.jpeg

4719DB23-CA49-483C-BAAB-29375C2CB614.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:

Congratulations, they are in great condition, are they sealed?
I've never collected these, but they are starting to apeal.
They aren't too big and are easy to display, nice.

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Cheers guys. Poncho, I've seen a photo of your carded key rings, that's a fantastic item. I'm pleased just to have finally found a loose set!

Seahawks

Jedi Knight
Call me crazy, but I recently got my hands on this 1950's swivel top vacuum and it still works like a champ even though it's over 60 years old. (Insert rant about how they don't make stuff like they used to). I'm sure my fellow geeks know exactly where this comes from.

For those that don't know yet, this is the same model of vacuum that was used for Artie Deco in Hardware Wars. Given it's very pink color, It could easily pass as Artie's girlfriend in Hardware Wars 2, The Steamtroopers Strike Back. :)

After researching colors a bit, I tracked down the appropriate paint for this project. So far it's coming along pretty well (though this paint runs way too easily and had to sand it down a couple times). Not perfect, but neither was the original so I'm pretty pleased with it so far.

If I was smart enough with electronics (which I am not), I would love to make this bad boy remote controlled at some point.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

subzero

Sith Lord
AndyPreston said:
A couple of weeks worth of new acquisitions, all vintage UK stock. NFS.

Black Falcon ESB pillowcase; Hayjax Ewoks pillowcase; SW cinema programme; about 35 Panini Jedi sticker wrappers; Chad Valley retailer catalogue; catalogue page featuring Scanlite posters and lampshade, with Jedi stickers; Fan Club paperwork; Acamas Vader costume; Jedi printing plate of unknown origin; and a set of bootleg 70s key rings. An odd mix of items but I'm happy with them!

Nice collection of random vintage, that printing plate could possibly be a 'hot foil stamping plate'.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Seahawks said:
Call me crazy, but I recently got my hands on this 1950's swivel top vacuum and it still works like a champ even though it's over 60 years old. (Insert rant about how they don't make stuff like they used to). I'm sure my fellow geeks know exactly where this comes from.

For those that don't know yet, this is the same model of vacuum that was used for Artie Deco in Hardware Wars. Given it's very pink color, It could easily pass as Artie's girlfriend in Hardware Wars 2.

After researching colors a bit, I tracked down the appropriate paint for this project. So far it's coming along pretty well (though this paint runs way too easily and had to sand it down a couple times). Not perfect, but neither was the original so I'm pretty pleased with it so far.

If I was smart enough with electronics (which I am not), I would love to make this bad boy remote controlled at some point.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I bloody love you
Loving this acquisition

Palifan

Sith Lord
Seahawks said:

For those that don't know yet, this is the same model of vacuum that was used for Artie Deco in Hardware Wars. Given it's very pink color, It could easily pass as Artie's girlfriend in Hardware Wars 2.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Well this going almost about as for as you can go with SW :lol:

I love your dedication to the hobby Jason and it does look amazing so I salute you sir!

It's going to be hard for you to top this but I can't wait to see what you have next for us all to enjoy. Fantastic work and a great idea. :D

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom