SWTOTW, Week 32, 2018, Part 2/2 Yak Face

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MikeStrange said:
My 7 MOC variants...
20161216_171813.jpg

Thanks for sharing your awesome moc collection, I did not know there was so many variants :shock: Do you have a bigger picture so we can see the difference better ? :D

MikeStrange

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
MikeStrange said:
My 7 MOC variants...
20161216_171813.jpg

Thanks for sharing your awesome moc collection, I did not know there was so many variants :shock: Do you have a bigger picture so we can see the difference better ? :D

20170911_125248.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MikeStrange said:
Pomse2001 said:
MikeStrange said:
My 7 MOC variants...
20161216_171813.jpg

20170911_125248.jpg

Thanks very cool, hard to see how many there is with weapons ? is there weapons on all the moc ?

MikeStrange

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
MikeStrange said:
Pomse2001 said:

20170911_125248.jpg

Thanks very cool, hard to see how many there is with weapons ? is there weapons on all the moc ?

The middle two on the bottom have weapons. Left has black palace blaster and right has gaffi stick.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MikeStrange said:
Pomse2001 said:
MikeStrange said:
20170911_125248.jpg

The middle two on the bottom have weapons. Left has black palace blaster and right has gaffi stick.

Amazing, thanks :shock: so no one of them has the Skiff Vibro Staff ? that many sellers and collectors add to them when they sell a loose :?

MikeStrange

Padawan
Pomse2001 said:
MikeStrange said:
Pomse2001 said:

Amazing, thanks :shock: so no one of them has the Skiff Vibro Staff ? that many sellers and collectors add to them when they sell a loose :?

The POTF does have the staff. The blaster and gaffi stick are the only weapons found on Tri-Logo.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
MikeStrange said:
Pomse2001 said:
MikeStrange said:

The POTF does have the staff. The blaster and gaffi stick are the only weapons found on Tri-Logo.

Thanks, so as I should understand it all potf was sold with vibro staff and tri-logo was sold with no weapon or different weapons like blaster and gaffi stick ? :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
MikeStrange said:
Pomse2001 said:

Thanks, so as I should understand it all potf was sold with vibro staff and tri-logo was sold with no weapon or different weapons like blaster and gaffi stick ? :D
Nearly, I far as I can recall the follow applied:
POTF had no weapon,
TL Europe had the Vibro staff and later any weapon that was laying around hence the Gaffi stick.
And the French TL could have the Palace blaster.

MikeStrange

Padawan
Mini99 said:
Pomse2001 said:
MikeStrange said:

Nearly, I far as I can recall the follow applied:
POTF had no weapon,
TL Europe had the Vibro staff and later any weapon that was laying around hence the Gaffi stick.
And the French TL could have the Palace blaster.

Not quite:

POTF came with Vibro Staff as standard
TL Europe came with no weapon as standard.
TL Spain was with Gaffi Stick
TL Miscard came with Black Palace Blaster (I've heard of gray blasters too but never seen one?)

I've also seen a U grade Yak with CCP gun but never seen a carded one.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
I'd love to be able to contribute a POTF carded one to this thread, but alas I don't own one. Instead, here are my loose ones; one with a Nikto staff, as came on the POTF card, one with no weapon, as came on the standard Tri-Logo, and one with a black palace blaster, as came on the French Tri-Logo card:

Yakkety Yak - 01.jpg
And here's another view of the same three figures, this time without the shittest Yoda ever made obscuring Yak's foot:

Yakkety Yak - 02.jpg
They look lovely and clean and fresh

cool yak oracle
nice potf cardbackkid
nice yak and yaks the forceuk and lars
nice tri yak pie and chips
cool and sweet yaks Mike
nice 90 grade s1d0w

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
lee gray said:
Snaketibe said:
I'd love to be able to contribute a POTF carded one to this thread, but alas I don't own one. Instead, here are my loose ones; one with a Nikto staff, as came on the POTF card, one with no weapon, as came on the standard Tri-Logo, and one with a black palace blaster, as came on the French Tri-Logo card:

Yakkety Yak - 01.jpg
And here's another view of the same three figures, this time without the shittest Yoda ever made obscuring Yak's foot:

Yakkety Yak - 02.jpg
They look lovely and clean and fresh

cool yak oracle
nice potf cardbackkid
nice yak and yaks the forceuk and lars
nice tri yak pie and chips
cool and sweet yaks Mike
nice 90 grade s1d0w

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom