Loose PBP Snowtrooper valuation please.

ChallengerFox

Jedi Knight
If it's a pop up R2 you are best selling on here , I'd be too concerned selling something like that on eBay because as someone has already mentioned there has been cases of people returning them and swapping with a repro , it's frustrating as eBay always usually side with the buyer too.

Nottsey

Padawan
Well my snowtrooper arrived back today and I'm relieved to have the original cape back. :lol: Thankfully I took plenty of photos of it and there were a couple of tiny marks on it that have helped me to identify it. Lesson learnt...not to use ebay for anything that has the potential to be ripped off. So, I'm going to list the figure on the selling page here. Would I be wrong to list it for what I got on eBay? (£46 plus postage plus 4%). Thanks all :D

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Nottsey said:
Well my snowtrooper arrived back today and I'm relieved to have the original cape back. :lol: Thankfully I took plenty of photos of it and there were a couple of tiny marks on it that have helped me to identify it. Lesson learnt...not to use ebay for anything that has the potential to be ripped off. So, I'm going to list the figure on the selling page here. Would I be wrong to list it for what I got on eBay? (£46 plus postage plus 4%). Thanks all :D
Bet that's a relief. I personally think you'll be lucky to get £46 for it, unless you put it on an auction site like Jabba's. I think a price of around £35 is more sensible and more likely to gain some interest. But I could be wrong and good luck with the sale whatever you decide :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom