Sideshow 12" figures

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Just wondered if anyone here collects Sideshow or Medicom 12" figures?

I'm tempted to get a Ben, Leia and when they are released; Vader, Han and Luke to display and was wondering how wide the bases are?

I have way too many toys on display for a 33 year old guy :oops: and I'm struggling to get a decent display for my kubricks so I may have to trim them down and just keep the main characters (like I originally intended before I got addicted to them :twisted: ) and reduce some of my modern Vader focus figures to have one main display. 8)

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
My vintage figures have never been on display, and probably never will be so I don't know why I keep them!! :lol:

They are all stored away and I need to slightly trim down that collection as well at some stage.

spencerjb22

Jedi Knight
I notice you seem to be a bit of a wrestling fan....I have watched it since being a kid and still can't seem to shake it off.

going through a dry patch of late don't you think?

A

Anonymous

How much are these Sideshow figures? Are they sold in sets or seperatly?

Sounds interesting, I have never had any 1/6 star wars figures but maybe it is time to get some! :D

Clone Collector

Padawan
Sideshow 12" figure are about the best 12" figures that have ever been made. I have 19 of them now and have them all on display along with 3 RAH clones and a Marmit Boba Fett, see my pictures in the Steve's collection. I admit, some facial elements could be better, but the majority are excellent. My fave purely for the likeness and well made clothing will be the Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi, 1st class. Next would be Darth Maul, Bespin / Jedi Luke and ROTS Obi-Wan.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom