Header image

Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
User avatar
BatintheBelfry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm
Location: Scotland

Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby BatintheBelfry » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:52 am

Dunno if folk have seen this (or care!), but Argos has these at half price just now.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... HEROES.htm

User avatar
gustie
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3404
Joined: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:11 pm
Location: Iceland

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby gustie » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:01 pm

hah

thats funny

i never even knew that line had vehicles!

what else is there?

User avatar
burnsy
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2941
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: Blighty

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby burnsy » Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:08 pm

Thanks fella, I'm having that for the boys for crimbo.

User avatar
BatintheBelfry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby BatintheBelfry » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:48 am

gustie wrote:hah

thats funny

i never even knew that line had vehicles!

what else is there?


Don't think there's many tbh.

Think a couple of the figures come with speeder bikes, darth maul comes with a sith speeder and there's an x-wing as well. Not sure if there's anything else.

User avatar
David Tree
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight
Posts: 888
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:58 pm
Location: The Mighty New Forest
Contact:

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby David Tree » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:38 pm

BatintheBelfry wrote:
gustie wrote:hah

thats funny

i never even knew that line had vehicles!

what else is there?


Don't think there's many tbh.

Think a couple of the figures come with speeder bikes, darth maul comes with a sith speeder and there's an x-wing as well. Not sure if there's anything else.


There's actually more than you probably think:

The Falcon
X-Wing with electronics
X-Wing without electronics (smaller)
Darth Vader's TIE Fighter
Naboo Fighter
Jedi Star Fighter
Speeder Bikes
Darth Maul's Bloodfin Speeder
STAP
AT-RT
Dewback
Taun Taun
Reek
Wampa
Nexu
Rancor
& Jabba

then on EU side of things there is the Dune Buggy/ Flyer and the Landcrawler/ Speeder.

Dave.

User avatar
BatintheBelfry
Regular
Regular
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:41 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby BatintheBelfry » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:03 pm

Thanks for that list, Dave. Certainly a few more than I thought there was.

User avatar
Imperial Gunner
New User
New User
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:44 pm
Location: Lancs

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby Imperial Gunner » Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:59 pm

After seeing this post I had a look while I was in argos today. Picked it up for my son for xmas as whenever I get anything off the car-boot sales he always wants to get his hands on it!

Don't think the girlfriend will be pleased I'm starting him off on Star Wars already :lol:

User avatar
burnsy
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2941
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: Blighty

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby burnsy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 pm

Imperial Gunner wrote:After seeing this post I had a look while I was in argos today. Picked it up for my son for xmas as whenever I get anything off the car-boot sales he always wants to get his hands on it!

Don't think the girlfriend will be pleased I'm starting him off on Star Wars already


My two boys are obssesed as me. They have a huge box of vintage figures and vehicles which they trash and they know to only look at my display cabinet and not touch :wink: My oldest who is nearly four even asks if his figures are in good condition, and he says I can put them in my display cabinet if I want!!! My missus wants a bit of pink in her life as the there is star wars everywhere in our house!!!

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby spoons » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:48 pm

burnsy wrote:
Imperial Gunner wrote:After seeing this post I had a look while I was in argos today. Picked it up for my son for xmas as whenever I get anything off the car-boot sales he always wants to get his hands on it!

Don't think the girlfriend will be pleased I'm starting him off on Star Wars already


My two boys are obssesed as me. They have a huge box of vintage figures and vehicles which they trash and they know to only look at my display cabinet and not touch :wink: My oldest who is nearly four even asks if his figures are in good condition, and he says I can put them in my display cabinet if I want!!! My missus wants a bit of pink in her life as the there is star wars everywhere in our house!!!


Its the same in my house, both my son and daughter have followed in my footsteps and have shed loads of modern and vintage

I want to find the geonosis battle scene for my daughters chrimbo pressie, she's padme mad.

My son has just acquired a DV TIE I was going to sell :oops:

My other half doesn't seem to mind, it keeps us three out of her hair - this pic is a bit old now but we were having a sort of hoth battle 8)

Image
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
burnsy
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2941
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: Blighty

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby burnsy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:24 am

Love it Spoons :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Imperial Gunner
New User
New User
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:44 pm
Location: Lancs

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby Imperial Gunner » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:50 pm

Yeah great photo, they've got some collection there themselves!

Told my g/f tonight I'd bought the Falcon for my son, her reply was "Looks like I'll have to start looking at picking bits up for that now"

RESULT :lol:

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby spoons » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:17 pm

RESULT indeed :lol:

The kids have got loads more stuff, most of the micro collection, an Ewok village and more ships and playsets, Ron gave me a Dagobah for them too :D

I'm a bit worried that they're getting spoiled, but I see it as the same as buying them a load of second hand toys from a boot sale :)

I make them save up for modern toys :oops:
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs

User avatar
Imperial Gunner
New User
New User
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:44 pm
Location: Lancs

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby Imperial Gunner » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:26 pm

As long as they appreciate what you get them I don't see anything to worry about....

To me spoiling them is getting them things just because they want something knowing that
they won't appreciate/use what you get.

User avatar
burnsy
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2941
Joined: Sat May 24, 2008 8:47 pm
Location: Blighty

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby burnsy » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:59 pm

I know what you mean Spoons, I got a lovely job lot of Micro collection stuf including about 10 Head play sets. When I opened the box to sift through it all, it was like being a kid again and my two fucking loved trawling through all the stuff inside with me. I let them keep that lot and play with it and my mother in law moans that I'm spoiling them. That lot cost me about £30 and there loads there. I could go and spend £30 on some other shite that sits at the bottom of a cupboard.

Love that Micro stuff, would be interested to try and get all the head playsets actually....

User avatar
spoons
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:01 am
Contact:

Re: Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon

Postby spoons » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:11 pm

they're great those sets, but even 2nd hand they cost a bit. Probably best way of buying them as a job lot

I was on about the vintage micro collection - they're a lot cheaper :wink:
http://www.vintagestarwarsdiecast.co.uk for all your vintage die cast needs


Return to “Modern Collecting”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests