Most collectable, rare, valuable POTF2 figures

Joe

Grand Master
chazgreentooth said:
tatsie said:
from recent investigation, they're worth less than your original purchase price.

...yeah? what are they worth now? :eek:

You sound surprised :lol:

I remember seeing POTF2 in the shops again a few years after they initially came out, realising they were older stock I picked up Han and Chewbacca just for fun (but eventually opened them)

I saw them whilst on a lunch break in an old job, when I got back I told a few of the guys I worked with that they should go check it out as they were cheap and if they sat on them they would be worth a fortune in a few years.

Two of those guys ran out that instant, left me reading the paper ! Came back with a bag each of POTF2 figures and big smiles on their faces!

..Never liked those guys anyway :lol: :lol:

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
I was under the impression that this particular moc with the 'collection 1' on it was very rare? all the others on the 'SOTE' cards are common.

All the others are worth no more than £3 as far as im concerned.... this one is worth much more though. You even find people trying to pass a canadian 1 as this rare version on ebay. I will get a picture up and I bet you cant find one for sale! lol

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
whiteskinnydroid said:
I saw them whilst on a lunch break in an old job, when I got back I told a few of the guys I worked with that they should go check it out as they were cheap and if they sat on them they would be worth a fortune in a few years.

Two of those guys ran out that instant, left me reading the paper ! Came back with a bag each of POTF2 figures and big smiles on their faces!

..Never liked those guys anyway :lol: :lol:

NICE! 8) 8)

Jedi534

Jedi Knight
I just picked up the first 4 POTF2 waves for $40. 31 carded figures including some duplicates. I already have all of them loose but I figured a set of carded ones would be cool. 8)

Jedi534

Jedi Knight
Also, here is my Freeze Frame Weequay I bought when it was released... whoops... :oops:

sw_potf2_ff_weequay_01.jpg
sw_potf2_ff_weequay_02.jpg

tatsie

Jedi Master
Auckland New Zealand but from Newbury in Berkshire
chazgreentooth said:
I was under the impression that this particular moc with the 'collection 1' on it was very rare? all the others on the 'SOTE' cards are common.

All the others are worth no more than £3 as far as im concerned.... this one is worth much more though. You even find people trying to pass a canadian 1 as this rare version on ebay. I will get a picture up and I bet you cant find one for sale! lol

like this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-SOTE-LEIA-IN-BOUSHH-DISGUISE_W0QQitemZ320403853550QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a998ed0ee&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

they are all around $5 - $8. I gave away my whole (complete) POTF2 collection, it was pointless.

snagbar

Jedi Knight
no not like that.
it actually has "collection 1"
above the sort code top right hand corner.
will post picture of mine later.

chazgreentooth

Jedi Knight
tatsie said:
chazgreentooth said:

like this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-SOTE-LEIA-IN-BOUSHH-DISGUISE_W0QQitemZ320403853550QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item4a998ed0ee&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

they are all around $5 - $8. I gave away my whole (complete) POTF2 collection, it was pointless.

No.... it has to say collection 1 on the top right corner, thats the regular run o the mill card. I will get a picture.

snagbar

Jedi Knight
chazgreentooth said:
snagbar said:
no not like that.
it actually has "collection 1"
above the sort code top right hand corner.
will post picture of mine later.

Is yours for sale? :wink:
just a repeat of other photo, not for sale :lol: :lol:
sote004.jpg

snagbar

Jedi Knight
short saber long tray
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=330348699825&Category=50266&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D2

Joe

Grand Master
Wow I just keep looking at that figure thinking what a waste of money and I just don't get the appeal.., now I know how people that don't collect Vintage think about what we do with our cash! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom