FAKES..

aussiejames

Sith Lord
:shock: I had no intention at all to refer to Bollux as anything other than an example of a decent person that people are willing to stick up for. Hence why I used :lol: to highlight no malicious intent in my statement. " Ultimately though its because he was caught out.. " exactly as I said "Regardless some may say it is just because he was caught out..." "It couldn't have been an accident or an oversight" yet pictures and descriptions had been mixed up in the past. Han on the other hand used scamming techniques in every one of his auctions. I may not change everyones opinions( I may change no ones) but I feel comfortable enough on this forum to voice my opinions and that is all I am doing :) Bear in mind this was fixed in only a few hours while us aussies should be sleeping. Anyway this is not fun, Star wars collecting is my fun time so I am going to move onto the real scammers and stir up Han.

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
aussiejames said:
:shock: I had no intention at all to refer to Bollux as anything other than an example of a decent person that people are willing to stick up for. Hence why I used :lol: to highlight no malicious intent in my statement. " Ultimately though its because he was caught out.. " exactly as I said "Regardless some may say it is just because he was caught out..." "It couldn't have been an accident or an oversight" yet pictures and descriptions had been mixed up in the past. Han on the other hand used scamming techniques in every one of his auctions. I may not change everyones opinions( I may change no ones) but I feel comfortable enough on this forum to voice my opinions and that is all I am doing :) Bear in mind this was fixed in only a few hours while us aussies should be sleeping. Anyway this is not fun, Star wars collecting is my fun time so I am going to move onto the real scammers and stir up Han.

Fair enough James you know they guy and his selling habits better than me and i respect your opinion. It can be all to easy to trying fishing with a listing like that but its leads down the wrong path. Im glad he pulled it quickly and that he has people with principles like yourself in his network.

Jay

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
How about this one................Opinions.............

http://cgi.ebay.com/ORIGINAL-VINTAGE-1977-STAR-WARS-JAWA-w-VINYL-CAPE_W0QQitemZ370241448245QQcategoryZ50273QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3907.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DSI%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BUA%252BFICS%26otn%3D12%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D54

plantman

Sith Lord
Thats a difficult one, those armholes just dont look right though (especially the left arm), but it could be due to the cape being taken on and off during play?

I would definately need picures of the cross hatch pattern if i was bidding.

A

Anonymous

One of the chaps with a question got it bang on...

"If I win the auction you send it to AFA to get it graded, if they don't grade it you refund me"

plantman

Sith Lord
As if you dont post close ups of these LEDY figure and a VC Jawa!!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STAR-WARS-VINTAGE-LAST-17-BLUE-SNAG-VINYL-JAWA-MINT-AFA_W0QQitemZ170373894699QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item27ab13522b&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Joe

Grand Master
Rofl! Even has a rare fake blue snaggletooth as well! That sure is baby blue ! LOL

I wonder why scammers always have feminine user names?! :lol: :lol:

aussiejames

Sith Lord
She's not a scammer with feedback: dishonest thievin scouser & stole my money :roll: The Ledys are "?" and the white fur ewok is very,very rare but it's just a plain old vinyl cape Jawa :lol: It's not a fake bluesnaggletooth it's a genuine solid limbs version :shock: It's meant to be baby blue :)

Joe

Grand Master
Nice! I was too distracted by that colourful selection of figures to check the feedback!

"DISHONEST THIEVIN SCOUSER NO ITEM SENT NO CONTACT DONT TRUST 43 QUID FOR A CHEAT"
:roll:

Joe

Grand Master
Well I hope it is won by someone who knows its fake and doesn't pay, then they can neg the ****er for fake items! (and get them charged their sellers fees! :twisted: )

I mean seriously how could you possibly try and sell 4 of the top faked figures in one lot and NOT raise any red flags LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom