Latest Modern Acquisitions

inzaman

Sith Lord
weasel said:
What's next on the agenda?
I am still trying to complete my vintage loose AFA run, or the ones i particularly want. The modern collection is a stop gap until i can actually find the graded AFA ones i want, however some of the modern imo is very nice, the sculpts etc are amazing.

I have one or two Saga items i want, i will probably get the 30th anniversary tins as they look very nice, the 30th Vintage and thats it; i think.

inzaman

Sith Lord
Got a 30th Anniversary tin, they display excellently imo. I will take a few photos of it out of the box 8)

DSC00719.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
yeah pretty cool 8)

Although Ben and Tarkin look like they were stuck on the front as an after thought, way down there in the corner where no one can see them.

Was it expensive?

inzaman

Sith Lord
Yes there are six tins, one for each episode, and four figures in each. The tins were about Ã'£16 each sourced from the UK.

Watch this space for more pictures of the tins in this series, they are excellently well made as well imo.

lee gray

Sith Lord
Cool stuff Boba and Inza

plenty of that modern stuff I would like but if I start then I will end up with no money

really wanted the slave 1 with window box

inzaman

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
Cool stuff Boba and Inza

plenty of that modern stuff I would like but if I start then I will end up with no money

really wanted the slave 1 with window box
I know what you mean, you have to really focus it as the more you look the more items you seem to want; or is that just me :eek:

There is some really nice stuff from the Saga range and the 30th anniversary but at the moment i am just focussed on a few items.

lee gray

Sith Lord
When I was going through the Brianstoys mag I was seeing tons of stuff I hadnt seen before and wasthinking, must get that, must get that, that looks cool then after I added it all up, I worked out I could get a decent vintage figure with that money :)

Must admit scorch looks really cool!

One must have for me will be the mquarrie boba fett as that looks awesome, I am awaiting a 30th vader just so i can see what the album looks like

Latest posts

Top Bottom