i pimped darth vader

A

Anonymous

I've been selling off my collection recently due to spacing issues in my flat and I've been putting a few things on ebay. I had this Darth Vader figure released in 2007 to celebrate 30 yrs of Star Wars and it was quite a nice piece with a collectors coin and I put it on as MOC. However, when I was packing it up I realised that there was a bit of a crease on the card so I emailed the buyer to say it wasn't MOC as described and would issue a refund or give her money off, and she said it was okay because it as it was for her young son it probably wouldn't be ON THE CARD VERY LONG ANYWAY!!!!! I feel dirty...

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
ibob said:
I've been selling off my collection recently due to spacing issues in my flat and I've been putting a few things on ebay. I had this Darth Vader figure released in 2007 to celebrate 30 yrs of Star Wars and it was quite a nice piece with a collectors coin and I put it on as MOC. However, when I was packing it up I realised that there was a bit of a crease on the card so I emailed the buyer to say it wasn't MOC as described and would issue a refund or give her money off, and she said it was okay because it as it was for her young son it probably wouldn't be ON THE CARD VERY LONG ANYWAY!!!!! I feel dirty...

Mate, it's modern and should be ripped off the card.

spoons

Grand Master
my kids have opened loads of modern MOC :twisted:

Darth is going to a better place :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom