Header image

Some Uzay Series Figures

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
cybernick
New User
New User

Some Uzay Series Figures

Postby cybernick » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:37 pm

Hello,

I am a new member from Turkey. My collection focus is mostly high end collectibles. But I own some Uzay series figures. Any idea about the value of those?

Imageaslan adam 4

Imageaslan adam 3

Imageaslan adam 2 by niko.fenerli, on Flickr

Imageaslan adam 1

And side by side with Kenner ones.

Imagephoto 2

Imagephoto 1

turkdlit
Regular
Regular

Re: Some Uzay Series Figures

Postby turkdlit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:53 am

Selam Niko,

I think we chatted ages ago on the Turkish star wars forums.

The chewie looks to be in good shape, it is one of the most common figures but if the weapon is legit I would say $300-$350.

The tie fighter pilot is the toughest to find light boot variant, one on Ebay just went for $300 (the seller wanted $550 which is way too high).

The at at driver is very yellow and a commong figure, I would say around $100 for it.

Hope this helps. If you sell the chewie please let me know, I had to sell mine a while ago and need to replace him. Cheers,

Mete

cybernick
New User
New User

Postby cybernick » Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:05 pm

Hello Mete. Nice having update from you. Than you for the reply. I do not think to sell them yet. But if I do you are the first to learn.

turkdlit
Regular
Regular

Postby turkdlit » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:33 pm

No problem. Glad to help....there are some guys here on SWFUK who collect Uzays, so please consider offering them up for sale here first should you decide to let them go. Good to hear from you again!

jasdev999
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby jasdev999 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:19 am

Wow guys...I never knew these were so collectible. thanks for sharing these.

What would a Turkish Stormtrooper be worth?
This R2 unit has a bad motivator.

Mr-shifter
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Postby Mr-shifter » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:29 am

jasdev999 wrote:Wow guys...I never knew these were so collectible. thanks for sharing these.

I think chazb73 had one for sale loose in fantastic condition without the weapon for £220. The weapons for these bootlegs can sometimes be worth as much as the figures as they are quite quirky sometimes and I know there are at least 2 major variants for this figure, possibly more but you will need an uzay collector to verify. I think it's the bands around the elbows which are different.

As for mocs or cardbacks. Well, that's a whole new world. The stormy card is pretty call though. Pretty trippy with a swirl behind the figure.
Looking for: A fair priced ungraded trilogo Yak Face MOC (Condition is not so important - no cracked bubbles or broken seals though)

jasdev999
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Postby jasdev999 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 4:25 pm

Mr-shifter wrote:
jasdev999 wrote:Wow guys...I never knew these were so collectible. thanks for sharing these.

I think chazb73 had one for sale loose in fantastic condition without the weapon for £220. The weapons for these bootlegs can sometimes be worth as much as the figures as they are quite quirky sometimes and I know there are at least 2 major variants for this figure, possibly more but you will need an uzay collector to verify. I think it's the bands around the elbows which are different.

As for mocs or cardbacks. Well, that's a whole new world. The stormy card is pretty call though. Pretty trippy with a swirl behind the figure.

Thanks
This R2 unit has a bad motivator.

chazb73
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby chazb73 » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:41 pm

I did have one - sold him for £190 in the end . He was very nr mint.

Love seeing these, great stuff :)
Imagesidilama by chazb73, on Flickr

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”