01ab strikes back...

01AB

Jedi Knight
Hello again...

Rubbish thread title but anyhow I've been away for a while, during my last visits here I collected the whole set of vintage figures (minus half a dozen of the stupidly expensive ones such as Blue Snag and VC Jawa) then got bored and sold them all.
I think I was in the game just for the buzz of opening the jiffy bags as they popped through the door, going 'wow, I never had that one as a kid' then put them in the display cabinet for friends to admire and say 'wow, I never had that one as a kid'....

Anyhow, a friend has approached me asking me to off-load his collection as he was of course aware that I spent a time collecting/studying and he has offered me 20% of the proceedings (his collection I have not seen as it's been in his folks loft for 15-20 years). He looked on Ebay and claims that some of his figures were worth (to quote him) $500 (he is English, not American) a piece!!! I cant see any individual figure being worth that unless it's a mint VC Jawa or exceptional carded 12back... I hope to see the goods in the next week.

As soon as I see the goods i'll let you lot know what we have incase there are some true hidden gems, in the meantime, has anyone got any opinion on whats selling and whats not at the mo, I've done a brief bit of research and it still looks like anything a tad scruffy without weapons just isnt worth bothering with, are variations still as collectable as they appeared to be? are people still buying job-lots then selling bits off individually? did that ****wit American kid (Augie?) ever find that treasure he was ranting about...

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
01AB said:
, in the meantime, has anyone got any opinion on whats selling and whats not at the mo,

well if you pull a potf tri-logo endore chase play pack out of that loft ,
send me a pm and consider it sold, or anything biker scout related

just send me a pm periode :D :wink:

but seriously , endore chace play pack pm me :shock:

Josh

Sith Lord
welcome back

and I am interested in any of the Dengar related items :)
Good luck wigth the sale ;)

spoons

Grand Master
01AB said:
Hello again...

did that ****wit American kid (Augie?) ever find that treasure he was ranting about...

I think not :lol:

welcome back 01ab

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Welcome back mate! 8)

The only thing Auggie found was a nice padded cell with his name on the door!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom