2009 review and goals for 2010

sith jawa

Padawan
A down year for me, collecting wise. I managed to add a Boxed Meccano Jawa and a Topps sticker proof, but not much else. I had hoped to finish off my baggie collection (domestic) and maybe land a third first shot. Hopefully 2010 will bring me some cool additions. I am saving my money for CV. Hopefully the after-hours sale will land me a new addition.. :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
jedi_rebel said:
Another aim is to contribute more to these forums, I’ve been more of a lurker since I joined here and RS last year, afraid of saying the wrong thing, but I’ve decided to **** that idea its too boring. (I probably should have posted this in the introduce yourself section. Oops.)

Ehhh "Afraid of saying the wrong thing?!" ON HERE!? Have you read many threads? Lol.
Unless you post saying you have found some stuff in your loft and you'll sell it to us for £4000 per figure, your safe enough!

PS, RS is a different story.

Ron

Sith Lord
am surprised at the ammounbt of people that view it 401 viewed the page. Do you ever think a firing rocket fett wuld start at 99p

Grant

Sith Lord
The goal for 2010 is to not spend a penny on bits of cardboard and plastic but im looking forward to seeing what you guys add to your collections over the next year.

Grant.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Grant said:
The goal for 2010 is to not spend a penny on bits of cardboard and plastic but im looking forward to seeing what you guys add to your collections over the next year.

Grant.

It is far cheaper that way. :lol: :wink:

Ron

Sith Lord
there is very little out there i want for my collection. Started a loose collection again this is going to keep me active in the hobby. Just had no intrest in the hobby the past year

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom