2016 Collecting Goals / hopes and dreams.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
My goals for 2016 will be

1. Sonic Controlled Landspeeder complete with box.
2. Radio Controlled R2-D2 complete with box.
3. Farmer Luke with DT saber.
4. a Harbert cardback.
5. Kenner Death Star Playset complete with box.

I got more than one Harbert cardbacks so I am happy :D

MarkG

Jedi Master
MarkG said:
Just hoping to complete my 96 moc run. Only 6 to go... not sure of what direction to go after that.

Well the 96 goal was done a month or so back..... although it took near on a year to get the final 6 !!

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
SAVORY100 said:
Over the last couple of years Ive actually met most of my goals, so my lists are a bit back to front and my main goal is oddly about tidying, sorting, storing and trading rather than buying more!

Goals

1. Rationalise some of the excess/duplicate character MOCs and bootlegs on display into storage to be rotated over time
2. Paint app error for my Han Original focus

Hopes and Dreams

1. Keep working on the Han Original focus; particularly foreign MOCs/card-backs
2. To find an affordable multi-pack that includes Han original... post-FFX that may need to be well below affordable for a while at least!
3. Complete the conversion of my garage; already double glazed and painted, but in need of a damp-proof course (one wall is damp) and add some more form of heating than I have now as well as better lighting before potentially moving the collection to a new home… I fear though that this may be a further 2-3 years away till its completed.

Year isn't quite over yet, but I have completed Hopes and Dreams number 3! This has actually meant that Goals number 1 is less needed as I have a lot more space. :D

JimboUK1979

Jedi Knight
Supporter
JimboUK1979 said:
I was just wistfully looking at my collection and thinking, 'where to go from here'? Ive had a think and decided I will work towards in 2016:

Goals:

1. Upgrading the last few of my loose collection that I'm not happy with (I wasn't too picky on condition on a few figures and regret it now)
2. Continue with my Luke FB focus (I think this will mainly be restricted to cardback collecting).
3. Keep picking up ROTJ MOC's when I can afford to.
4. Few of the cheaper Mailer figures.

Hopes and Dreams:

1. Fett Mailer
2. VCJ
3. Luke FB Kenner 12 back

What about you guys?

1. I'm still working on upgrading my loose collection and picking up weapons I'm missing, weapons prices are mad.

2. I've been lucky enough to pick up a lot of f'boy variants and cardbacks this year. Plenty of cardbacks still to go and need a luke DT and orange hair variant (won't happen)!

3. I've added about 5 ROTJ Mocs this year- to be honest I've not really been trying on this. I did pick up a ROTJ Luke Fboy moc from last years FF which was one of my grail pieces.

4. I've added loads of mailers to my collection this year inc. Fett Mailer and clipper Vader mailer from CE3. Very happy with this side of my collecting.

plantainman

Jedi Master
Oh man! Who bumped this thread?!?!

Its only highlighted that i'm failing in ALL three of my collecting goals on page 4 lol

FML

Note to self : Must do better

:D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
plantainman said:

Its only highlighted that i'm failing in ALL three of my collecting goals on page 4 lol

FML

You need more than 3 then you maybe get one of them :D

plantainman

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
plantainman said:

FML

Lesson learnt for 2017's list! :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
plantainman said:
Pomse2001 said:
plantainman said:

FML

Lesson learnt for 2017's list! :D

:lol: I am not much better, I had 5 goals and only got 1 :lol:

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Goals
Purchase a decent Leia loose figure to finish off my first 12 display; Not yet...
Purchase more ships/playsets/items I had as a child; Well, I purchased a vehicle I'd always wanted as a child - Imperial Troop Transporter
R2D2 solid dome ESB MOC; I should be so lucky. I managed to snag a 3P0 Kenner 41-back which is almost as gorgeous.
Leia Bespin 32 or 41a/b/c ESB MOC; No.
Make more room for displaying my collection. There are several rooms I need to redecorate before I can think about this. :cry:

Wishful thinking (based on current prices)
A SW MOC; I can't really justify purchasing at the current prices
Palitoy Death Star; As above
Palitoy Land of the Jawas. The only thing I've managed this year! Really happy with it though :D

benny100

Sith Lord
benny100 said:
I'm gonna keep mine simple and realistic

1.Fx-7,4-lom offer moc
2. Boxed Dagobah play set and boxed Y wing
3. Any SW moc, don't have any!
4. R2D2 ESB 41 back moc
5. Nien Nunb MIM moc

1. Got it
2. Passed on a few as I've been too picky with price
3. Got a 20bk R2
4. Got it but sold it on to fund the 20bk R2
5. Settled for a Tsukuda one instead

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom