8D8 Collection (Kenner production run complete+new pics)

Grant

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Hopefully if all goes to plan I could have two very big purchases coming up Grant, watch this space! :eek:

Hi Joe, Im watching mate. Good luck and keep us infomed.

Grant. 8)

**Delboy75**

Jedi Master
Cool joe, they look sweet all lined up together.

I keep toying with the idea of a focus, but cannot decide one a figure.
About 5-6 years ago i started a luke jedi focus but got bored lol.
Then more recently i went for a ben focus, but decided to focus more on completing the baggie set which i have now more or less done.

Seeing these figure focus limelights makes me want to knuckle down and decide on a figure!

Joe

Grand Master
Thanks Chaz + Del, as for character collecting, it is quite fulfilling Del, thing is once you start drying up you end up moving on to something else anyway so it doesn't really matter what road you choose, if its something you aren't sure of then go for a small character run (ROTJ Character) if you really wanna go full steam ahead, then its a first 12 :D

Luckily there are loads of things I still need, even if you think you have it all something turns up :lol:

Its also a good way to get some pre production, I don't know how much you have ever owned but if you are like me then the answer is zero lol, since starting this path I found quite a few pieces that are for sale that relate to my character and instead of just picking a random pre prod piece up you can get one or two and it still fits in your run.

I think just having a proof in your collection is a bit odd if you dont have a run of figures for the same character or even a run of proofs.

For me I know 100% I won't ever assemble all the proofs but even if I get one, I will have dipped my toe into pre prod and it should look good on display :)

Whatever you hunt, that's ultimately the fun part, I just finished two parts of my run with the mailers + carded kenner figures but luckily I still have foreign + pre prod to look at :)

Fingers crossed, its time to step into big money land!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom