A few bargain Logray Baggies from the recent New Zealand find

Pomse2001

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi frank, I think it is great that you will help out other forum members first with baggies and also great to read this items still show up (y)

DanSolo

DanSolo

Youngling
NP at all Dan regard it saved for you ;) you'd best get busy nosing about the forum eh, loads of good folks on here & a wealth of information - WELCOME
Hi Frank, I still don't know what's going on with DM's but would still like to buy.... is there any other way we could transact? Thanks 👍

lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
Hi Frank, I still don't know what's going on with DM's but would still like to buy.... is there any other way we could transact? Thanks 👍
@Blackbeard any idea how Dan can send messages?

lejackal

lejackal

Grand Master
@Bunglebubs you can have mine at cost if you like
@Frunkstar i tried reigniting the spark but i think it’s gone to be honest

S

ST321

Youngling
Hi all
I was lucky enough to be cut in on the fatastic bulk find of overstock logray baggies that was unearthed in New Zealand last year & I wanted to share the love with the forum members here & offer them up cheap to you guys for 50 quid a pop + postage ;)
I have 5 X's ROTJ-e baggies - mexico / ledy stock & 3 X's ESB-h, the mexico one have the normal paint on the inside of the baggies as the ledy paint apps were not great, every known example is like this & none have ever been found without this.

Details of the find can be found on the comprehensive guide page 6 - link below

I'm not putting them up anywhere else as be nice to see them go to forum members at this price.

View attachment 174459

View attachment 174460

View attachment 174461

View attachment 174462
Just lost a good 30 minutes reading through that last page of the baggie guide, it's a proper amazing resource

Gadders

Gadders

Padawan
Hi Frank, if you have an ESB-H left, I'd like to take one please?
I believe this is a valid baggie for the 3 pack that chirpa, logray and chewie came in?

Frunkstar

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Hi Frank, if you have an ESB-H left, I'd like to take one please?
I believe this is a valid baggie for the 3 pack that chirpa, logray and chewie came in?
I think I have seen it used in that pack as a substitute baggie, so would assume it will be suitable, I think the 1st intended issue for the pack was the one shown below, but ESB-h bags have often been used in these packs by kenner -