a new hope vhs!

A

Anonymous

hi all. im very new to this forum thingy. ive got a question for anyone out there. when they re-released the starwars trilogy with dalby surround sound like most starwars fans i ran off to woolies to buy them! (wow...wooolies!) being an owner of every vhs version i.e the wide screen lot, the re-boot greedo shoots first lot (sigh) when i got the dalby re-release, i just assumed the lack of subtitles in the han vs greedo scene was a directors cut. when i enquired, i found out that only 200 "misprints" were made. is this true as, after playing the movies just once i stored them and something called dvd popped out a few years later and i forgot all about them. i was wondering if they were "special" and if indeed they were of value to collectors. cheers all for reading my life story!

jay

tigerham

Sith Lord
Sounds like some dodgy copies to me... specially if they have 'Dalby' digital sound.. must be new technology!

A

Anonymous

oops sorry it was early when i posted! i didnt know the details (or spelling!). ive just dug it up from storage so here is the details

VHS 1995 digitally mastered wide screen

"the original starwars available for the last time" with exclusive george lucas interview

like i said the subtital for han and greedo are missing! strange but rare? i hoping someone can tell me more...cheers

aussiejames

Sith Lord
show us a picture of the tape.
95.jpg

widescreen.jpg

97vhs.jpg

SDC11680.jpg

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
VHS are worthless for the most part. I would say the only thing related that has some value and not a whole lot are the first releases on VHS and Beta.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom