Amazon BLACK friday week

Macman

Padawan
Any one get any good deals....???. I managed to pick up a starwars lego 4in1 thing for £15 and a very nice watch for £38. Ends tomorrow.

Joe

Grand Master
My Mrs has been watching it like a hawk and I must admit there were several times when she went to get something because it was cheap then thought..we don't even need one!

I think she got something for our little girl and a bracelet for herself that was about it...all the stuff I saw on offer looked like crap to me :D

Macman

Padawan
The're is definantly some tripe on there, but every now and then something good pops up. So its worth looking at whats coming up.

plantman

Sith Lord
i bought quite a lot of ****, some of it is just psychological stuff, when you actually google the product its a **** deal, but i did snap up some good stuff

PGowdy

Grand Master
Yeah the best way to see if it's actually a good deal is to look on ebay at the product. See what it's going for there. That is your actual saving. You can get some good deals on amazon. You just have to make sure you do your homework cos some watches with "80% off!" Have 80% off everywhere.

Macman

Padawan
PGowdy said:
Yeah the best way to see if it's actually a good deal is to look on ebay at the product. See what it's going for there. That is your actual saving. You can get some good deals on amazon. You just have to make sure you do your homework cos some watches with "80% off!" Have 80% off everywhere.

Thats exactly it. The watch i got is in H samuels for £120 and on amazon for £86 as a standard price. Had a look at ebay and the cheapest one i could see was a used one at £50 so i think the princly some of £38 for a brand spanker was a good deal.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom