Any Doctor Who fans?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
They appear to be filming around the corner from my house in Brighton today. The street is cordoned off so this is as close as I could get.

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 13.51.24.png

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Here's the view from the other side (I assume the old cars are props as they're not normally parked there!)

Screenshot 2021-05-14 at 13.55.04.png

stu70

Padawan
That might be the new 1950's police drama with Harry Styles, currently being filmed in Brighton, they have an old police box in the shoot.

T0FLMTMwODE5MTk1.jpg

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Yep, I'm a Who fan.

That's definitely not one of the BBC TARDISes so I think Stu70 is bang on with this one. Great to see though as it does look like an accurate replica of one of the types of police box... but I can't remember which.

MarkG

Jedi Master
Yup, it's the Harry Styles police drama. They've been filming around the area for a week or so now. A fair few caravans on Hove lawns for the crew etc.
Been a bit of filming around the pavilion too.

Pinewood 1976

Youngling
peekaygee73 said:
Yep, I'm a Who fan.

That's definitely not one of the BBC TARDISes so I think Stu70 is bang on with this one. Great to see though as it does look like an accurate replica of one of the types of police box... but I can't remember which.

It's the 'public' that gives it away

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry I forgot about this thread - thanks guys, I'm not really into Dr Who so that was my best guess!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom