any guitarists on here know about multi effects pedals?

poncho

Grand Master
ive got one

i know nothing about pedals it was given to me

it powers up its mains powered when powered all lights flash on for a second

sound goes through to my amp as normal

but when i press a effect no light comes on for that effect and when i press a program button it doesnt change number either looks like its stuck..in fact no buttons seem to work only 1 button that works which is a a/b button

is it broken? bin food

x-pack

Grand Master
No instructions I gather? Might be a daft suggestion but check the volume isn't turned right down and check it's not in some sort of pre-programme setting. Also, have you definitely got the lines in and out correct? Usually line in and mono or something like that.

It's a while since I used mine but stuff like this can have a faulty switch or dodgy knobs. Would be weird to have all the switches and pedals faulty though. Try pre-set mode (if it has one). Sometimes you might have to press two pedals down at once to get it to switch mode. For example, on mine I have to press the first two pedals down together to get it into tuner mode.

Failing just playing about with it look online for an instruction manual. You can quite often find PDFs of various manuals.

Let me know if you get it going. Good luck

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Yeah, I've got 3 M/FX pedals plus a Peavey Vypyr effects amp. :D

Any idea what unit it is mate? Name??

r1hvy

Padawan
bang in the serial number and model into google and you should get an instruction manual. Failing that just tinker about with it until it makes a sound!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom