Anyone watch the Vectis auction today?

theslider

Sith Lord
simoncardwell said:
Captainsolo1978 said:
I can't see prices. What did the Kenner ESB 1st pic Leia Bespin go for?

I won this figure for £100. quite pleased with the price really, won 2 others too.

Picking them up tomorrow - vectis is a 15 minute drive from me.

Which others did you win Simon? I'm still awaiting my invoice from them with postage for the lots I won.

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
I watched.

Nothing made me go 'wow :shock: :shock: :shock: ' either.

I think Palitoy has been greatly overplayed, oversold and over hyped recently.

I understand what you are saying Gary, when you have been collecting Palitoy as long as you have,prices must seem absurd. If someone tried starting up on Palitoy the last 3 or 4 years say,i fully understand if someone got caught up in the hype. We know how hard to find some of these ESB cards are,they are either locked up or seldom come up for sale,when they do they will continue to fetch big money in my opinion.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Fully agree Lee. Being more or less just that kind of collector your talking about having focused on MOC/unused/sealed Palitoy since early 2009 8)

simoncardwell

Padawan
theslider said:
simoncardwell said:
Captainsolo1978 said:
I can't see prices. What did the Kenner ESB 1st pic Leia Bespin go for?

I won this figure for £100. quite pleased with the price really, won 2 others too.

Picking them up tomorrow - vectis is a 15 minute drive from me.

Which others did you win Simon? I'm still awaiting my invoice from them with postage for the lots I won.

I also got luke Jedi & Ben Kenobi Jedi. No one else bid so got them at a good price. Like the Luke Hoth too but it went up too high for me.

Where are you based? I'm happy to view lots in person or take photos or anything of stuff they've got at Vectis as it's so close to me.

Vernon

Jedi Knight
I also got luke Jedi & Ben Kenobi Jedi. No one else bid so got them at a good price. Like the Luke Hoth too but it went up too high for me.

Where are you based? I'm happy to view lots in person or take photos or anything of stuff they've got at Vectis as it's so close to me.[/quote]

Thanks for picking mine up...see you Sunday.

simoncardwell

Padawan
theslider said:
I'm up in Manchester so miles away. Just waiting on them to get back to me.

could be worth giving them a ring, they have a big backlog of stuff from what I saw today.

I'm over in Manchester quite often, my sister lives in Heaton Mersey.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Chris - what price did your three pack get up to ?

Unsure Iain. I have been contacted by vectis to say that they have an interested party who wasn't involved in the auction. Fingers crossed I may have a buyer.

coomber75

Sith Lord
Anyone know when next auction is?? I thought the moc's would go for a lot mire... as new moc collector prices at my end seemed pretty fair

sparkysx

Sith Lord
coomber75 said:
Anyone know when next auction is?? I thought the moc's would go for a lot mire... as new moc collector prices at my end seemed pretty fair

agreed, I'm going to phone them.

simoncardwell

Padawan
coomber75 said:

Probably in the autumn, think they usually do 2 a year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom