Are this moc fine ?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi guys I bought this 2 moc and to me they look fine. But as always I like to have more eyes to look at them to confirm they look real and are not repro or reseals :unsure: What do you think ?

20230822_164958.jpg
20230822_165037.jpg

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
I was never a fan of the tri-logo's but they've really grown on me this last year or so to the point where im thinking of starting a run!

Both great figures/cardbacks btw👍

Darkest_Logic

Jedi Knight
mocs look fine Lars (y)

Just need to check for any lifting to the bubbles and if there is none its all good!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Both fine imo
(y) thanks mate

Look good 👍
thank you for the confirm (y)

Very nice! Nothing wrong with those
thank you edd ;)

I was never a fan of the tri-logo's but they've really grown on me this last year or so to the point where im thinking of starting a run!

Both great figures/cardbacks btw👍
thanks mate :) great to read they are grown on you so you maybe will be starting a run :cool:

Nice pair of Murder Bears @Pomse2001
How many Bears do you have on Tri Logo cards?
murder bears :oops:🤣 I am not 100% sure, I have to check it since they are all packed away. But if I remember correct I have teebo, wicket and chief chirpa + this 2 I got yesterday. Not that I try to complete a tri-logo run. I only try to do a full run of each figure on a moc, I do not care about which type of moc they are on except for POTF moc, POTF cardback has never grown on me :whistle:

Nice! Need to get them.in some acrylic cases 😀
Thanks, well acrylic cases has never been something I wanted my moc in yet. Maybe I change my mind in the future :unsure:

mocs look fine Lars (y)

Just need to check for any lifting to the bubbles and if there is none its all good!
Thanks Joseph, there are no lifting on them I checked them when I cleaned them. They were very dirty with dust when I got them :oops:

Carl Waterworth

Jedi Master
Regarding the acrylic cases I am not referring to getting them graded and completely sealed, but it will help protect them from damage and they do look good 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom