Artistic SWFUKers Thread as requested by Michael Sith :)

grinchy

Sith Lord
cheers mate, never done a pre sarlac one, i have seen quite a few screen accurate ones, with all the accurate battle damage scratches takes hours to do it justice, maybe i'll tackle one one day

x-pack

Grand Master
Brilliant Fett helmet and Mike's new painting :)

I did paint the figure. Got a few in my paint box that are done. The rest are awaiting a time when I have patience and a coffee table to put my painting gear on :)

grinchy

Sith Lord
brilliant job Mike, you get better with each one you do
Glad you like the rusty fett, i just wanted to try something different with it
post more pics of your miniature work, you need a steady hand with those buggers i bet

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah...thinking of doing a few with a Palitoy logo, then watch em go on ebay :lol: ( only joking)

I think a fett helmet would be awesome, with your skills, it would look the DB s :D

Barry, get painting mate, they will look brilliant, going off the one you've done, they are tiny, take loads of patience.

x-pack

Grand Master
Another one. These are my Death-jester Harliquins

CitadelWarhammer050.jpg

x-pack

Grand Master
Cheers. Baring in mind these things are about an inch tall (if that) they aren't bad. Got right into it a few years back but haven't done any since. You can sit there for hours just doing one. Loads of brushing techniques involved, blending colours, dry brushing and layering paints.

mumbo

Sith Lord
Hey Juneee, great to see you posting again, cool art work 8)

Grinchy that Boba helmet is the nuts, looks amazing 8)

Barry those minatures are quality 8) my bro Jr Chubb had loads of these miniatures and I always marvelled at his quality brush skills particularly when I compared it to my own attempts which were utter ****ing rubbish :lol: mine would end up looking like the Joker :D

Great pic of Boba Mike although I prefer Grinchy's ending :wink:

grinchy

Sith Lord
lol, disney won't let him die that easily i bet, not sure how he'd escape that beaky thing they added, in the original movie i fully expected him to just fly out the pit again, interesting to see what they do with him
Turtle looks ace mate,

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
x-pack said:
Have you been away a while June?

Great art. Reminds me of Berlin. You would dig it there as it appears to be a bit of a mecca for street artists. My only issue is you have these amazing works on the walls and then other people have scrawled all over them as shown below :|

Berlin-2014-005edit.jpg

Thanks everyone for the love.

@X-Pack: Yes Berlin is one of the largest as well as Japan, London, Brazil, Australia, France, Argentina, West Bank (Bethlehem) to name a few lol :lol: and of course LA & the Mecca NEW YORK!!! Primarily NYC & Brooklyn.

Im really glad you guys dig it 8) :mrgreen:

@MichaelSith: Awesome sketches as usual mike!!!! i still have the pieces you made for me and i will be getting some frames soon and hang you next to some other pieces I've been collecting :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

@grinchy: Thats is by far the sickest Fett helmet i have seen in a while. Excellent job. it looks really weathered, they def need to hire you for the feet movie. 8)

Peace bro's

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
sorry about the big ass picture :? :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Check out this video if your bored lol. only 10mins of your life hahahaha

"Kidult"

[youtube]PacRbUkQqyE[/youtube]

Here's another if you were feeling the 1st one 8)

[youtube]IbCPA0lC_HM[/youtube]

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Some new pieces I did this week. :mrgreen:

1st pick is a handmade sticker I made with double adhesive.

The 2nd pic is a piece on japanese newsprint mounted on 1/4 foam board.

Used: Molotow Acrylic Paint & DecoColor Opaque paint markers.

Also will be working on a Japanese Sofubi Vinyl Version on this character homage to my love of kaiju robots and astro boy :? :lol: I'm very excited about working on a art figure.

8E5A5793-ECEB-48FA-A652-C074101369F5_zpsytgedy4u.jpg

C78C7567-D5D2-442D-9380-7C36E44C0BA7_zpse1bjpmrh.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom