Artistic SWFUKers Thread as requested by Michael Sith :)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Both as excellent as ever Mike, it's been a little while since I've seen something for you so hopefully you're still getting a chance to keep up with the great work :D

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words Gents

Finally had an hour to finish off Fett today

Attachments

• IMG_3052.JPG
    IMG_3052.JPG
    140.4 KB · Views: 84

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Thanks for the kind words Gents, don't know about getting better mate, but still enjoy it when I get the time

Unfortunately when I do a Fett I end up getting obsessed so I've started another :lol: outlined a sketch will have a go at this one in greyscale and highlight the emblem and visor, see how it goes....

Attachments

• IMG_3056.JPG
    IMG_3056.JPG
    61.4 KB · Views: 76

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes it's Boba :D just messing around with doing mostly in Greys, black background and just highlight the visor and emblem in red
See how it goes.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Looking good so far Mike and love the pose on this one, has a nice feel of personality to it, can't wait to see it finished.

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Think that's why I like doing Fett, there is an air of menace about him, but a bit of an anti hero as well

Can't make my mind up wether to stay grey or go green :lol: will persevere with grey for now

Attachments

• IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 45

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
More to do on this one, but getting there, going to persevere with the greys as opposed to going green, know what I'd like it to look like but may not get there :lol: all good fun

Attachments

• IMG_3090.JPG
    IMG_3090.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 43

Twin30mm

Jedi Knight
Some great work on display in this thread. Love it.

I've been trying my hand at digital painting. Here are a couple of my efforts...

The first one is quite an old effort. Probably will change the background to a painted version of the Palitoy Death Star.
Painted in Photoshop from photo reference of my figure collection. Text/border created in Illustrator and imported.

The Leia is obviously a work in progress. Going to complete the underpainting in greyscale and then use colour 'glazes' to add colour.
Also utilising Photoshop from photo reference. I'll post updates as she progresses....

Attachments

• leiaWIP.jpg
    leiaWIP.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 45
  • palitoy.jpg
    palitoy.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 39

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice work looks great, I couldn't begin to use this method, way to complicated for me, but your results are looking great keep posting as you go be great to see it develop :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm sure I will go back to it an fiddle :D but done for now, already started another Fett, different style.

Enjoyed doing this one :D

Attachments

• IMG_3114.JPG
    IMG_3114.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3115.JPG
    IMG_3115.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 150

Palifan

Sith Lord
Up and at it nice an early Mike, I like your style!

The last one came out great and looks the bossiness on the wall, the new one is shaping up also so look forward as ever to seeing the updates. :D

Ian

Latest posts

Top Bottom