Avoid - sazzle987

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Yesterday I won two Barc Speeders complete with two Clone Troopers for a very good price - £2.20.

The seller was local to me and he was also selling a Vintage Millenium Falcon with collection. So as the postage was a hefty £5 i asked for collection and whether they had any other star wars for sale.
I get a message this morning. Yes "collection is fine and we loads other items avaliable which my husband is just sorting out Sarah"

So I reply " Fantastic would tomorrow afternoon be convienient"?

Then I get this message -

"I have a bit of a problem I cannot find the bikes and 1 figure, I will keep looking and let you know when I find them later sorry for inconvenience my son was playing with them the other day"

According to the listing their son had other interests now he is playing with them? :roll:

Then a few hours later

"HI, im realy sorry but both bikes have been damaged and we are still missing a storm trooper, so I will have to cancel purchase, as you can see from our feedback we are good ebayers, this as just been a one off miss hap
sorry Wayne "

I translate that as sorry I am not happy with the price I achieved so I am refusing to sell them to you.

Funny that in the morning according to his wife they are ready for collection and by the evening he has decided they have been lost and then found but damaged??

Another ebay tosser. I hate these twats. List the item on ebay at the price you are happy with FFS :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
He also listed a Vintage millenium falcon too. It was just a shell missing everything except the table. Did anyone from here win it?

Here is the link - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-wars-speeder-bike-x-2-and-storm-troopers-/201212464769?nma=true&si=HdhT0TClS%252FLj9iUizEI3WBqqk2s%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Im sorry but that sounds like a load of ****.

If you are selling something, you have it packed away so your kids cant play with it. Dickhead!!!

Ebay is the risk you take, especially if you list it with a start price of 99p. Want more for it, list it at a higher price or BIN.

Keep an eye on his auctions Liam, see if they turn up again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom