best games you ever played

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
love the old retro games ,10p coin ops 8) the days when you used to be in compition with someone you didnt know but they kept on knocking your high score of wonderboy .latest consoles i have had are x box and now we have a wii .
just wondered what ever one would class as there favs .i cant just pick one so in no order i have stuck a few up
1 wonder boy (arcade)
2 halo 1 (x box)
3 sensible soccer (mega drive )
4 mario kart (snes)though all version except 64 are good
5 pheonix (arcade)
6 double dragon (arcade)
7 cannon fodder (mega drive)
8 metal gear solid (ps)
9 pang 1 (arcade)
10 bubble bobble (c64)
11 swiv (c64)
12 dizzys "all of them" (c64)

will stop there as i could go on all night ,well i.ll stick sf2 in as someone else will and gauntlet

Ron

Sith Lord
Here is my list Jabba. These are my favorites but there are to many to mention like dallythompson decathlon,paper boy
1. Goldeneye N64
2. Mario cart N64
3. command and conquer
4. football manager
5. Zelda n64
6. street fighter 2
7. mario snes
8. zybex c64
9. grand theft auto
10. gran turismo

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Ron said:
Here is my list Jabba. These are my favorites but there are to many to mention like dallythompson decathlon,paper boy
1. Goldeneye N64
2. Mario cart N64
3. command and conquer
4. football manager
5. Zelda n64
6. street fighter 2
7. mario snes
8. zybex c64
9. grand theft auto
10. gran turismo

goldeneye was fantastic ,i was made redundant and sat up on that till about 3 every night .clocked everything on game and zelda ,got that upstairs still.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Ron said:
goldeneye was awesome the 4 player great was fantastic

to me it was THE game that set the standard ,ok there are better today but when that came out it broke the mould .i would say the same for double dragon ,after that came out there was dozens of 2 player beat em ups

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Ron said:
The ammount of hours i spent on goldeneye was crazy. I think that is most people favorite games

the amount of dope i smoked playing some of them games was even crazier :lol: :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i used to go to my mates and get trollyed playing mario 3 and street fighter 2 on snes ,he could never beat me on street fighter ,he would be every charector and i used to kick his arse with ryu every time .he was a very very bad looser .he bought a new joypad and said i will kick your arse this time ,anyway i dropped him and every one starting laughing so he just chucked this new pad in coal fire :lol: :lol: :lol: mardy bastard ,still makes me laugh now

Ron

Sith Lord
I remember a boy spoilt little ****er he got it imported from japan before it came out here i remember it cost over a £100. Just so he could get it before any 1 else

Rudyard

Jedi Knight
I agree with Goldeneye and Mariokart on the snes.
Further back I used to love airborne ranger, afterburner, operation wolf, microprose f1 gp, chocks away, outrun...... on a mixture of c64, amiga and archimedes

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Rudyard said:
I agree with Goldeneye and Mariokart on the snes.
Further back I used to love airborne ranger, afterburner, operation wolf, microprose f1 gp, chocks away, outrun...... on a mixture of c64, amiga and archimedes

out run must have best soundtrack ever ,you used to get it on tape when you bought the game . 8) i,ve had a few beers and so need to play that game now but my mame disk is spannerd

what about space harrior "welcome to the fantasy zone get ready" 8) 8)

jayjedi

Sith Lord
my top ten
1/ warhawk
2/ red alert 2/ yuri's revenge
3/ battlefront 1 + 2
4/ mario kart
5/ halo
6/ knights of the old republic
7/ project gotham racing 2
8/ fable
9/ rebel assault 2
10/ doom

i do love the retro games but after 20 mins of button bashing ( 1943, sf2, olympic games etc) they get a bit boring

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
There's too many to remember but these are probably the most played games for me:

1. Championship Manager (Amiga and PC)
2. Sensible Soccer (Amiga)
3. Pro Evo (PS2)
4. All WWE games!!
5. Mario All Stars (SNES)
6. Mario Kart (SNES)
7. DonKey Kong (SNES)
8. All 3 Star Wars games (SNES)
9. Bruce Lee (Spectrum)
10. Sonic Mega Collection (PS2)

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
I don't play many games and when I do they are on the PC. The one I keep going back to is SW Force Commander. Just like the Command and Conquer games but with AT-AT's and Scout Walkers. Its damn good 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom