Book of Boba Fett Rumours *SPOILERS ALLOWED* Don't read if you don't wan't it spoiled!!!!

Mwak73

Padawan
Hello.
Now, first off, I admit i haven't seen any of the show, as I don't currently have Disney plus. I will do, at some point.
But my post today, regards some news I just read that is (allegedly) legit -
That Harrison Ford has filmed scenes, while shooting Indiana Jones in the UK, for an upcoming cameo, as Han Solo.
Apparently, it's gonna be given the de-aging thing, similar to Skywalker in the mandalorian.
Now, I have to admit - I'm just not the type who gets giddy about these things.
It makes me smile to watch them... They're good, well made, bits of entertainment...but I just don't get hyper about any of it.
No, the very first reaction I had to the news, was this -
Do you reckon they'll be de-aging his voice at the same time as his face?
Because, believe me - as magical as it might appear to be, to watch a return of the Jedi-era Han Solo stride onto the screen again, that magic is soon going to shatter violently, if he then opens his gob, and out comes the disgruntled voice of a cranky and miserable 80 year old, an octave lower than it was back then, and with 40 years more on the clock, of hitting the bottle hard, Inbetween bouts of crash landing his plane onto golf courses 😂😂😂

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Have heard this, but wish I hadn't. Staying well clear of any spoilers from now on. Changed the thread title, just in case someone else reads this by accident!

Mwak73

Padawan
Ah, yes, I must apologize for that.
It's not a thing I do purposefully.
I'm just still kinda new to all of this "spoiler" thing, and it often doesn't cross my mind.
It's because I can honestly say, me reading that in the Sun today (if in fact, anyone ever seriously "reads" that paper😁), doesn't have the capacity to spoil a thing for me.
After all, it gives zero details of his appearance or what he's going to be doing in the show.
And my initial thought on seeing the headline was "hmm, might be interesting to see that, then".
IE it only had a positive effect on me, to pique my interest for it.

But yes, I can appreciate how some folks would see it as a spoiler of sorts, so my apologies again, for putting it up there, in all its glory.
I thought because i saw it today... Without even trying to find it, or look it up... That it was simply old news, and everyone had heard.
Didn't occur to me. Sorry.

Mwak73

Padawan
.... It's like the new Spiderman film.
I'd heard the rumours beforehand, that it brought back the two other movie Spidermen, plus the villains from those movies.
And upon hearing those rumours, it didn't spoil things one bit for me.
My thoughts were "Now, THAT would be a cracking film" and it only whetted my appetite to get out and go and see it.
And sure enough, I discovered upon seeing it, that it indeed is a cracking film, and hearing those rumours did nothing to spoil the fun of it.
As long as specific story plot lines aren't mapped out, I don't feel hearing about which actors are going to be in anything, constitutes a huge spoiler.
The Sun must've felt the same way today.
Hence, it not saying "spoiler alert" anywhere, on their story.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom