Boot fair finds...

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
A few mini rigs, Jabba with one arm. Found a nice Tie Fighter without the hatch but then found the two bits for that in another box, the guys running the stall wanted a fiver was just about to pay for it and noticed the date 1995, was one of the ones cast from the original moulds.

It was early, I had the kids with me, lucky escape.

poncho

Grand Master
saw today at a bootfair a imp gunner priced at £20 and a barada at £15 with weapons there not bargains! gone are the days where you find cheap vintage! the stall also had a r2d2 priced at £15 i asked why as it wasnt the pop up saber version.he said it was a rare japanease variant because of the different colors of decal paintwork! i replied back its a poor sticker that someone has made its not rare he told me i had no clue about starwars stuff...... :lol:

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Not a Booty as such but I just pooped into Snnopers Paradise which is in the North Laines in Brighton. In one of the cases by the door are a MOC ROTJ C3PO unpunched for £35 and a few other quality MOCS all in my opinion really good quality and resonably priced a few last 18s as well. There is plenty of quality SW stuff in the other cabinets too.

If anyone is down this way they are in here

http://www.northlaine.co.uk/snoopers-paradise/

Also in another cabinet a load of Micronauts vehicles in nice boxes for a £10 each.....

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ah man i was down Brighton only last week end but didnt know this shop was there. Bugger. Will have to make a return trip unless someone ine the area fancies popping in for me!! :D :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom