Celebration Europe limelight thread

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I know there's loads of threads about CE already, but I thought it would be good to see what each other picked up. So here's my little lot:

ce_day1_buys.gif

As you can see I got an esb 48b back Luke Bespin (I think this is quite rare, you don't usually see ones this late with blonde hair?) a saga vintage style one, and 2 of the medallions (Luke and R2-D2.) I was quite impressed with what was on offer, even if most of it was over-priced.

And here's a photo of the guys from here i bumped into:

ce_day1_group.gif

Left to right: Bollux, me, Spoons, Mr Palitoy

I think I'm probably going to go tomorrow as well so will post up any further goodies then :lol:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Cool stuff I didnt get anything vintage myself, just got the two exclusive figures and some medallions which i posted pics of elsewhere

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
The only thing I bought was a nice Palitoy 20 Back Luke Pilot, but then gave it to AFA to get it graded so it'll be a couple of weeks before I see it again.

I did pick up my Kenner First Shot Vlix though 8) I'll post a pic tomorrow

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
I know there's loads of threads about CE already, but I thought it would be good to see what each other picked up. So here's my little lot:

ce_day1_buys.gif

As you can see I got an esb 48b back Luke Bespin (I think this is quite rare, you don't usually see ones this late with blonde hair?) a saga vintage style one, and 2 of the medallions (Luke and R2-D2.) I was quite impressed with what was on offer, even if most of it was over-priced.

And here's a photo of the guys from here i bumped into:

ce_day1_group.gif

Left to right: Bollux, me, Spoons, Mr Palitoy

I think I'm probably going to go tomorrow as well so will post up any further goodies then :lol:

thanks ,now my kids will never go near the fire place again 8) :wink:

on another note ****ing gutted i didnt go .not for the event but to see you sad bastards in person :lol: :lol: :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Even by our standards there were certainly lots of sad bastards there :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
do you all look uncomfortable because there is a huge at at behind you or because you are stood with people you have just met and are having you pic taken with the same t shirt with everyone watching :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Bollux

Grand Master
we were nothing in comparison. i was actually pissed off with busy it was, got to see **** all shows because the queues were huge. will post my stash tomorrow

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
That's Jabba's polite way of saying you look all look a bit geeky and there is a guy stood behind you thinking the same !!! :lol:

Also 3 of you are wearing watches on the right wrist so are you all left handed?!! :shock: :oops: :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
That's Jabba's polite way of saying you look all look a bit geeky and there is a guy stood behind you thinking the same !!! :lol:

Also 3 of you are wearing watches on the right wrist so are you all left handed?!! :shock: :oops: :lol:

I'm left handed, and proud of my geekyness :evil:

We were positively cool compared to some others there :shock: :roll:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:

cant believe you noticed that ,i am left handed and where mine on right hand .does that mean what ever hand you are you put your watch on the other

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
cant believe you noticed that ,i am left handed and where mine on right hand .does that mean what ever hand you are you put your watch on the other
Generally yes, most people wear them on the left wrist but left handed people wear them on the right !! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
xAngelx said:
Yes there is. They were operating the Palitoy Archive.

There was SpookedHippie, Mike, Dark_Iced_Jedi, David Tree.

:wink:

let go off the iop young jedi your a star wars forum boy now :lol: :lol: :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom