Chirpa staff question

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I've recently bought a small childhood collection of figures which included 2 complete Chief Chirpas - both raised bar, one HK and one no COO. The two staffs that came with them are different in length, with the smaller staff being lighter in colour than the larger one. I can't find anything anywhere about there being a smaller staff, and the whole staff looks to have been chewed so it's likely the bottom of the staff has been bitten off. I've attached some pictures below - what does everyone think?

chirp1.jpg

chirp2.jpg

chirp3.jpg

Also the hoods are marked 'A' and 'E' respectively, and I already have a 'C'. Are any of the hoods rarer/more desirable in the cut-throat world of Ewok collecting?!

Could be a short pour on that staff. I dont think any lettered hoods are rarer than others though...............in the cut throat world of ewok collecting :lol:

mumbo

Sith Lord
White fur chirpa came with a lighter coloured staff. More of a caramel colour, can't really tell from your pic if that is the lighter variant.

I believe there is a raised bar melted coo that specifically came with a pointed end staff, not sure if this had a colour variant though.

Have you looked on The Imperial Gunnery?

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
mumbo said:
White fur chirpa came with a lighter coloured staff. More of a caramel colour, can't really tell from your pic if that is the lighter variant.

I believe there is a raised bar melted coo that specifically came with a pointed end staff, not sure if this had a colour variant though.

Have you looked on The Imperial Gunnery?
Thanks. Yeah, I checked TIG and couldn't find anything about the length of the staff. It seems to me to be the V1, in that it doesn't have any distinguishing marks (no EPM or letters, and it appears to be the smaller bone).

Plastikheld

Jedi Knight
Hmmm, also think so ...
CC is my collecting focus and I don't think this is a special kind of staff.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom