Compulsion gallery - 4x figures (note: not a collector)

Ash8

Youngling
Hello everyone,

Just to say first - I'm not a collector of star wars items, but a late relative was. He has left to us 4x compulsion gallery pewter figures in a set. They're fairly big and bulky, I've seen them discussed on this forum before.

They aren't perfect condition - we're yet to go through them in detail, but I think it's mainly minor chips to the bases, and the plague for the figure has come off.

To my knowledge it's r2-d2, Darth Vader, boba Fett and C3-P0.

If anyone is interested in them, let me know and I can post some pictures of them showing what they are, and any blemishes.

We're currently going through paperwork as they may have certificates of authenticity, not sure currently.

Thanks all!

Ash8

Youngling
Apologies, I just wanted to gauge interest.

Picture attached, they were £750 each so we are looking at selling as a lot so £3000 for all 4. We need to assess for damage etc before committing but if anyone was interested let us know.

Darth is about 80cm tall for reference.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20200818_181013.jpg
    IMG_20200818_181013.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 118

Ash8

Youngling
Hi Ash, are these still available? Thank you
Hey, sorry I didn't get any notifications and stopped checking after 12 months. We do still have all 4 but they are not pristine condition, happy to discuss again though and send through pics and the docs we do have.

steve L

Hey, sorry I didn't get any notifications and stopped checking after 12 months. We do still have all 4 but they are not pristine condition, happy to discuss again though and send through pics and the docs we do have.
Hey, I was looking to buy the 3CPO and R2, can you tell me if they're still available?

Redordead

Youngling
Hello everyone,

Just to say first - I'm not a collector of star wars items, but a late relative was. He has left to us 4x compulsion gallery pewter figures in a set. They're fairly big and bulky, I've seen them discussed on this forum before.

They aren't perfect condition - we're yet to go through them in detail, but I think it's mainly minor chips to the bases, and the plague for the figure has come off.

To my knowledge it's r2-d2, Darth Vader, boba Fett and C3-P0.

If anyone is interested in them, let me know and I can post some pictures of them showing what they are, and any blemishes.

We're currently going through paperwork as they may have certificates of authenticity, not sure currently.

Thanks all!
Hi Ash , have you sold your figures yet. I am interested if not. Cheers S

Ash8

Youngling
Hi Ash , have you sold your figures yet. I am interested if not. Cheers S
Hi,

We still have all 4 figures. We have gone through paperwork and only have 2 certificates of authenticity I think. Also the figures aren't mint condition, they have been scuffed over the years.

Send me a DM if you want to discuss further.

Thanks

Redordead

Youngling
Hi,

We still have all 4 figures. We have gone through paperwork and only have 2 certificates of authenticity I think. Also the figures aren't mint condition, they have been scuffed over the years.

Thanks
Hi ash , was that message for me ? If so , I don5 know how to DM etc. but please hit me up on 07460 331032 , or [email protected]. Cheers , happy new year , all the best , Spencer

Redordead

Youngling
Hi,

Thanks
Hi ash , I don't know if you are getting these messages ? I don't know how to DM etc. please contact me on 07460 331032 or at [email protected]. Cheers , happy new year, Regards Spencer

steve L

Sent you an email Spencer as I still am not getting notifications here even though my account settings should allow them
Hi,

Thanks
Hi
Not sure if you have now sold these figures as I keep getting notifications of your conversations but I am still looking for a C3PO and R2D2 so if you do have them perhaps you could send me some photos please to [email protected] as I am struggling with this forum (and how much you are looking for both of them)
Many thanks

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom