db94 and daughters collection updated July 2014

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great idea :D

Just heading off for work but will take some pictures tomorrow when I get home. Be good to see what everyone's been buying their kids - whether they asked for it or not :lol:

Jez

Sith Lord
Excellent room mate, i love it.
Really cool to see the comparison shots.
The ships on the wall look great. You have a good wife there fella, good work

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
Great collection and great set up with vintage and modern. Love the way you put the figs in front of the mocs. And the ships on the wall is killer, can't wait to see more.

Thanks for sharing
June

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Frunkstar said:
db94 said:
I should probably post a picture of her room - makes me proud :D

Colin

Do it do it!, will posy photos of my lads room 2 & with luck a few other can show just how much we have brain washed them all :lol:

Here's our daughters room - I was five when I saw Star Wars (first film) but she was swimming in the stuff from day 1 :D
She like the prequels and collects both but definitely a vintage girl at heart - just picked up some mini rigs for her from fuzzybuzzytoys :D

posters_zps30055f41.jpg
e74_zpse77086bf.jpg

bigdisplay_zpsf7e5f067.jpg
boba_zps4fe7750e.jpg

e66_zpsb947d58c.jpg
e67_zps827d1259.jpg

e1_zps28adc9b9.jpg
e2_zps816eedc4.jpg

manyfigures_zpsb2f8dbd4.jpg
clone_zps0f5357ab.jpg

Sorry - the majority is modern but there are some vintage bits here and there if you look hard :) Looking forward to seeing your sons toys Frunkstar

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Great rooms

Mix of vintage against modern is very cool

Brainwashing the young uns :wink: great stuff, I started my lad off in 83 , he still collects

Awesome thread buddy :D

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Cheers for the nice comments - pleased to say it's my Birthday in a few days time so will be updating with new pictures as I am hoping for a few vintage and modern presents :D

Kenner76

Padawan
Very nice collection!! I'm not personally a big fan of modern items, but I love you displayed your vintage and modern counterparts next to each other. It gives your collection a neat and unique look to it. :)

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Its a nice collection mate, but the way you display it really sets it off. Looks great the way you display it. It really highlights the individual pieces.

Latest posts

Top Bottom