dispatch time USA Seller

poncho

Grand Master
bought something from over the pond on saturday 7/6/14 night paid straight away and still not dispatched according to ebay. should i be concerned? i suppose the seller could be working all week and not have free time till weekend. seller has 99% feedback.

.............actually just checked his listing which is vague, but i have now seen on the delivery section 4-6 business days...so i guess the benefit of the doubt for the time being :lol:

poncho

Grand Master
got a reply today as to why it says not dispatched....hes lost the tracking i.d he said he posted lots that day and says he cant remember which id belongs to who :? ..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smells dodgy we shall see :|

PGowdy

Grand Master
ponchobelt said:
got a reply today as to why it says not dispatched....hes lost the tracking i.d he said he posted lots that day and says he cant remember which id belongs to who :? ..............hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smells dodgy we shall see :|

Open a case if it's not with you in 2 days. That's more than long enough to wait. Especially with it saying it's not been dispatched and all this bollocks about losing the tracking number. If he'd talked a little less bollocks i'd say give it a little longer but in this instance, do not. Open a case.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
ponchobelt said:

Ironic as the price paid to ship/destination/tracking number show on the receipt no matter how many things you ship. You just have to find the specific one on the reciept that goes with the destination...unless he sent all packages to your town/country :roll:

plantman

Sith Lord
yeah get a case opened to cover you, send him a PM saying no offence but if you have lost the tracking number you are covering your ass.

poncho

Grand Master
he has 98.9% feedback been with ebay and a member since 09 im going to giveit until the end of them month for the package too arrive from the states. i mean i assume with no tracking provided when i should, il get my money for sure

poncho

Grand Master
my parents say they have a package from the states for me :)

miracle i reckon, seller lost tracking id's i had no gsp tracking nothing zip, seller hadnt updated ebay to say he desaptched just via email msgs.

incidently i emailed pitney bowes, the global shipping programme for ebay.com sellers about usps tracking id's etc. what a joke of company i was going around and around differnent people no help what so ever.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom