do you think this person is telling the truth

Darth Wensleydale

Sith Lord
He probably wanted more for it but there ain't much you can do :?

Theres plenty of those around so just wait for the next one to come along or get an 85, it'll still be case fresh and minty :wink:

Ron

Sith Lord
am not really that worried there are plenty of these around i soon get 1 else where there always on ebay. I thought it would look good in my vintage collection. I have asked the seller if he can send me photos to my email address just to see if there is any damage

Ron

Sith Lord
I asked if he could send me photos so i could see the damage

his reply

tems were disposed after damage and ebay advised me to cancel bids and inform potential buyers of info. Sorry.

ebay user name darkclawspiderboy NAMED AND SHAMED

gustie

Sith Lord
i bought a vintage dewback off bluesnagman - USA it was sent in a huge box about the size of an A4 piece of paper and about 3 to 4 inches thick....

the postage stamp reads $10.40 USPS

Ron

Sith Lord
thats is why that was my maximum bid other people are selling them from america for more money less postage some of the americans do charge sky high postage

spoons

Grand Master
kerry1977 said:
thats is why that was my maximum bid other people are selling them from america for more money less postage some of the americans do charge sky high postage

It's to do with whether they are insured or not. todd is very trusting so does brilliant deals on postage. Others are scared of being ripped off so will send them priority. It does cost a lot more :cry:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Just keep your eye on the seller and if he relists the same item (check the AFA number) complain to ebay !! :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom