Doomseeker's Collection Updated 30/08/2014

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
thanks for all the kind comments guys. I'm actually going to kove the toy story stuff to the other side of the room to make space for more vintage stuff. Got a Gary grail piece on the way so gotta make space for it :D

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Updated with new boxed items and new layout...bye bye Toy Story toys....hello Kenner and Palitoy goodness!

Palifan

Sith Lord
Fantastic collection you have and it works so well displayed the way you have in all the units, it's almost like they were made to fit these precious gems! :D

Keep up the good work.

Ian

jay4

Jedi Knight
excellant mate . also lovin the use of the cd towers which work nicely to display the 12" :p

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Mate, I love your new pictures and the updates. Cool childhood picture :D

I really love how you display it and you have some awesome items. My favorites are the tri-logo moc, leia hoth moc and all the tri-logo boxes 8)

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:

I really love how you display it and you have some awesome items. My favorites are the tri-logo moc, leia hoth moc and all the tri-logo boxes 8)

Bit of a fan of Tri-Logos are you???
Me too!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Doomseeker said:
Pomse2001 said:

Bit of a fan of Tri-Logos are you???
Me too!

:D Yes I love Tri-logo maybe because it is what I remember most from my childhood :D

The boxes is much more cool than kenner 8)

I have just bought my first tri-logo B-Wing, I can't wait to get my hands on it :lol:

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
:eek: :shock:

Awesome collection!!!!! Great display. Love how the figures are displayed and oh perfectly the boxes fit on the shelves. :D

My favs are the Tri B-Wing, Tri Ewok Village & Droids A-Wing!

Thanks for sharing.

Robstyley

Sith Lord
That's a really cool collection, one of the best boxed ships ones I've seen! :shock: You must have nearly all of them haven't you? It's a great room, I like the variety of different types of Star Wars toys and the other nice little querky personal bits. Good stuff, you are a true fan sir, love it :)

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Robstyley said:
That's a really cool collection, one of the best boxed ships ones I've seen! :shock: You must have nearly all of them haven't you? It's a great room, I like the variety of different types of Star Wars toys and the other nice little querky personal bits. Good stuff, you are a true fan sir, love it :)

Thanks mate. I wish I nearly had them all. Gutted I missed out on Nick_IOW recent sale, there were several items there that I would have snapped up in a heartbeat but was too slow :-(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom