Droids line figures

Jediazul

Youngling
Hi there, ya, seems to be that I am also unable to PM you… I was new a few months ago and it took a week or so to be able to message privately so maybe it's just a process? Maybe we can ask one of the moderators for advice on how to proceed? In any case your interest is much appreciated and hope I can help you out.

Jediazul

Youngling
Just read they have updated the rules to include 7 days of being a member minimum and 10 posts before allowing PM's to be on the safe side…. So just need to wait a bit and keep posting! 😁

Badgyre

Youngling
Just read they have updated the rules to include 7 days of being a member minimum and 10 posts before allowing PM's to be on the safe side…. So just need to wait a bit and keep posting! 😁
Hi there - no luck as yet, I'll try again tomorrow. Seems a little backward - these measures are actually preventing me from buying stuff!

Last edited:

Jediazul

Youngling
Ya, well i guess they have encountered enough shady individuals on here to warrant extra precautions. In any case not to worry I have reserved those 2 figures for now on other listings until we are able to communicate freely. Kind regards

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Ya, well i guess they have encountered enough shady individuals on here to warrant extra precautions. In any case not to worry I have reserved those 2 figures for now on other listings until we are able to communicate freely. Kind regards
Exactly this- it's all in place to protect our users.

Latest posts

Top Bottom