dvd question

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
bought some blank dvd,s of ebay and first ten all crashed right at end of process .bought some others ,tesco,s own and they work fine .anyone know whyy this is .have i been sold some dodgy dvd,s

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
If it was from eBay and it was cheap then maybe...

I have lost count of the times I have gone to buy something from the bay to find (after a bit of research) it is flooded with fake versions of what I want. all low quality and claiming to be real...

Dell laptop chargers, SD Cards, Iphone docks/chargers, Blackberry housing and chargers. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't either way with electricals just buy from a reputable seller...

Not that I would call Tesco a reputable seller but you know what I mean :lol: :lol: :lol:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Just to add, check the feedback. All you need is one 'well worded' neg to know they a peddling shite that most people lap up and post good feedback for....

Sheeple :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
they were maxcell dvd.s.£9 for 50 which is ok .A friend says its prob the dvd is actualy under 4.7 g even though it says it on the disc .so there ok for pirate films but no good to back your origanal dvd,s on to .is that possible

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Cc4rhu said:
slow the burning speed down and they should be fine.

Might be a bit late if he has burnt 10 already :shock:

Good call though, knowledge over cynicism usually prevails :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
they have thousands of feedback and loads of neg .but still 99.2 poss. there 16 speed disc,s but i,m burning at 4 so that should be fine

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
well its still doing it so took nero of and gonna reinstall ,see if that works .if not prob just throw laptop out window

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom