Echo Live Feb 2023

Gadders

Padawan
Who's going to this?
I'm going - it's going to be my first collectors event since... Memorabilia at the NEC in 2002! 🙃

Got my swag items on order, hopefully they'll get through the postal system in time.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Had a brilliant time at Echo today, first event in ages, picked up a few bits but amazed at how expensive stuff was. Great to see everyone, can't wait for celebration! Need to get in the loft tomorrow and get the VHS player down so I can watch this tape from the vintage rebellion guys! 😂

Attachments

• 6487A97A-18D5-4AFB-99E4-4041991F5D15.jpeg
    6487A97A-18D5-4AFB-99E4-4041991F5D15.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 70

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Had a brilliant time at Echo today, first event in ages, picked up a few bits but amazed at how expensive stuff was. Great to see everyone, can't wait for celebration! Need to get in the loft tomorrow and get the VHS player down so I can watch this tape from the vintage rebellion guys! 😂
Nice one Scott, glad you had a good time. Indeed it was a great event.

lejackal

Grand Master
Good to see you yesterday mate

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom