Jedi Master
Supporter
Was good to see Turkey convincingly beat the swiss :? :wink:

Just got to trounce the Czech's then 3 games from victory :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Ron said:
I had no hope from the start ****ing austria

i cant see russia turning sweden over .who,s idea was this stupid ****ing sweep anyway :roll:

that czech player looks good is it mudic or somethig

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Bollux said:
was going to post it today mate but the mrs had the car and i had a nap instead of going to post office!

you had a nap ,a ****ing nap :roll: you work 8 till 3 ish more holidays then a holiday rep no kids and you have a nap .god i,m in wrong job

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta say I'm loving watchin the French get hammered! :D :twisted:

Nothin beats watching the French get stuffed, apart from watching England get stuffed but anyway.........

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Not sure.

The way the draw for the semi's is set up the Dutch could well end up playing who ever finishes runner up to them. Stupid way to set out a draw but it is UEFA.
They gotta fancy their chances of beating Romania (assuming they lose to them that would put Romania through as runners up) ahead of France or Italy. Let's face it the last two would be all out for revenge and would probably be playing with less pressure on them. Although that does assume the runners up to the Dutch manage to beat the group winner from group D, and that's probably Spain!

I reckon Van Basten will rest a few key players, and those who are booked, and play the rest of his team. If he wins great, if he draws or loses aahh well it was a his reserves.

Gotta say as well, Romania are not a bad side. Not great to watch and no world beaters but they are nobodies fools.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom