Facebook

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Pretty much any add on application thing people send me, I ignore. No ****ing interest!
I really don't see the attraction in them Vampire/Werewolf things, but each to their own! :lol:

Friendsreunited charge you to email people!? :shock:

lee gray

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Pretty much any add on application thing people send me, I ignore. No ****ing interest!
I really don't see the attraction in them Vampire/Werewolf things, but each to their own! :lol:

Friendsreunited charge you to email people!? :shock:
you can see your friends for free and message them a compulsary standard set message but the only way you can both get in proper contact is by paying membership and if you try to put your email address or a website on your profile it gets taken off as when you change your profile it has to be approved before changes are seen, now facebook has ****ed em over lol

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i paid for friends reunited but had to cancel after 2 weeks cause a ex bird got in touch and i kept getting emails saying i had a new message from her ,our lass would have gone ****ing berserk

and lee its only a matter of time before facebook charge you

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I reckon Jabba's right. Soon enough they will start charging as well.

As for your Ex, I didn't know they had computers in the asylum!? :lol:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Facebook and myspace make there money from advertising, if they start to charge people someone will just start up another free service to make themselves rich. 8)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Jabba, sent you an email that rivals some of the **** you keep sending me on Facebook.

Enjoy! :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ehh I got one (jonathan gerrard) in Wales, one in Manchester, one in London and two with no specified location!

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Assuming your name on here is your real name, what's your facebook picture? As I'm finding three Lee Bullock's, all in London.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom