Sith Lord
Supporter
Anyone collect Family Guy figures?

Wanting to get rid of these!

P1040403.jpg

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
ooooooh, sorry Jimmy, I've just listed them all on ebay!

I didn't think they'd be worth hardly anything and the amount of questions i've got about them in the last 2 hours is unbelievable!!! Kind of wish I hadn't listed them for 7 days now!

Ebay user id is: silvergrin17 if anyone wants to take a peak

Thanks though Jimmy,

Nick

PGowdy

Grand Master
Silvergrin, You should be able to extend the amount of time your item is listed. Just go into the item and edit options should be there. I did it with my last auction. However, i shortened the time from 5 to 3 days.

Let me know if it works.

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
yeah I think I can do it Pete. To be honest i'm only complaining because of the amount of questions i've had from people so far!

I'm not going to change the time they end but I might end them altogether if I get a good offer :wink:

Good tip a friend told me when he did a business degree is that they looked into ebay during a seminar at uni and they found that items that sell on a Sunday night between 7pm and 9pm usually sold for more than 5% than when compared to other days/times! I'm not going to miss that little potential gold mine :wink: :lol:

You seen Blood Diamond yet?

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
yeah the majority of them sold Ed! The Salesman figure went for £31 which was about £6 more than I was expecting.

The only ones that didn't sell were the Pope and mutant Stewie - still available if you want to make an offer?

Nick

e30318is

Sith Lord
silver grin said:
yeah the majority of them sold Ed! The Salesman figure went for £31 which was about £6 more than I was expecting.

The only ones that didn't sell were the Pope and mutant Stewie - still available if you want to make an offer?

Nick

Wow! £31? Didnt even think these would sell for more than a couple of quid each! Do they do regular figures of the main Charactors? Who made these?
They look cool!
Cheers, Ed

silver grin

Sith Lord
Supporter
It only went for £31 because it was a variant - I only paid about £6 for it in a forbidden planet in Manchester so I was chuffed to bits.

They were done in series (pretty sure they only lasted 8) and the first set came out in 2005 made by Mezco with the characters Stewie, Brian, Peter, Lois, Chris and bedtime Stewie (Meg came in series 2 obviously :lol: )

I did have every single character in the first 4 series and got quite a bit of money for the 1st series, the only thing is Mezco re-released the first series in late 2006 still with the 2005 date on! It was crazy - Peter moc would sell for about £40 on ebay and then when these figures came out again he would go for about £20!

Really wish I kept Brian as he just looked brilliant

Not that i've kept up to date with them but it looks as though they have been totally re-released once more on a new look card as you can see in this ebay link:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FAMILY-GUY-BED-TIME-STEWIE-6-SCALE-FIGURE-MEZCO-SEALED-/160468875601?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom