Feedback for - lejackal

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just bought a Speeder Bike and Biker Scout figure from Carl and it was pure sex from start to finish - detailed description, lots of clear pictures, plenty of messages, item was really well boxed up and posted super quick (even though they were having baby James at the time) great guy to know and deal with :D

pizzathehutt

Sith Lord
had a great transaction with Carl,

bought a loose rebo band from him for a good price, item turned up extremely fast and very well packaged

hope to do business with him again some time

10/10 from me!! :D

lejackal

Grand Master
apack7229 said:
Bought a group of cardbacks, they were shipped super fast and packaged extremely well. Smooth and easy transaction. :D
Thanks mate, glad they made it safely over the pond

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I did a trade with carl. Fantastic packing, fast mail and I also got an extra gift :D

Carl is a really great guy to trade with :D

Taffius

Sith Lord
As a newbie returner lejackal ensured I was looked after and advised. Great comms and packing was great. Quick delivery too.
With such a great buying experience I would buy from again with no hesitation and my collection has grown with great items. So grateful to such great sellers.
Many thanks!

Taffius

Sith Lord
Taffius said:
As a newbie returner lejackal ensured I was looked after and advised. Great comms and packing was great. Quick delivery too.
With such a great buying experience I would buy from again with no hesitation and my collection has grown with great items. So grateful to such great sellers.
Many thanks!

Keyword = great :lol:

DarthDooDoo

Padawan
Carl bought a figure from me recently - his payment was super-fast, and he displayed great patience and good humour when the Royal Mail got confused and sent the package on a round trip from London to Coventry and back again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom