Figure Force Collecting App.

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
I saw this promoted on Rebel :evil: Scum. It's a application that keeps track of your full collection of SW figures, from vintage to modern. Looks and sounds cool but @ 3.99 I'm still thinking about it lol. If anyone already uses this app or buys it please let me/us know if its good to go or not.

A63B0D66-7B70-4619-97B8-3CE218DCB38C-598-0000009A33E85479_zps04614f38.jpg

Here's the link off Rebel :evil: Scum:

http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1096076/

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Here's another one that recently launched. The developer actually contacted me about a year ago on wanting to use my coin images. We came to an agreement and I hadn't heard anything until a few days ago that it was now available. It's iPad only, a huge download, and seems to focus only on loose variants. I'm still getting a feel for it, but he has asked for my feedback on it, so hopefully I can help him improve it.

The download is free, but only lets you look at Luke FB. Then there's two in app purchases for either browse mode or collector mode.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/vintage-star-wars-action-figure/id611499948?mt=8

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 4.01.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 4.01.00 PM.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 4.01.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-03-21 at 4.01.09 PM.png
    40.3 KB · Views: 94

spoons

Grand Master
Nice ideas, but I doubt I'd buy one. They both look very good but the Star Wars font writing on Shawn's link puts me off. It reminds me of Karen's YouTube videos - I think the font is just off and it looks a bit amateur.

I think people overuse SW fonts in any case (maybe I'm just a miserable bugger)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
spoons said:
Nice ideas, but I doubt I'd buy one. They both look very good but the Star Wars font writing on Shawn's link puts me off. It reminds me of Karen's YouTube videos - I think the font is just off and it looks a bit amateur.

I think people overuse SW fonts in any case (maybe I'm just a miserable bugger)

Unfortunately that's what happens when people that can't design try and design :lol: "Make the logo bigger!"

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
I like the idea but the key for me would to have these 'brand' agnostic to allow me to capture multiple collections and to allow me to take a photo of my item and embed that in the app database alongside or instead of the info/data on the factory item provided.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
I disapproved about four posts from some newbie spamming retard about this the other day.
June, did he PP a few quid to mention it on the boards? Lol

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
No probs at all mate. Unless he did give you money to mention it lol!

I don't mind regular users highlighting things they think might be useful or that fellow collectors might like, but I don't want some gimp coming on here and spamming us with what he thinks we might like just cos "it's got Star Wars in the title".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom