First Teaser Trailer is out from my last project

Palifan

Sith Lord
Hi all,

Thought I'd post up the first teaser trailer from Chicken Run 2 that I was the joint Animation Supervisor on for the past few years. It was a lot of work but also lot's of fun to do and hopefully some of you will enjoy it when it gets released on Netflix at the end of the year ( I'm still amazed how much time and work goes into these projects!).

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Ian Mate this looks awesome, I'm in awe of what you do for a living!

my grandkids and I will be on this as soon as it comes out! Congratulations on all the hard graft

Palifan

Sith Lord
Thanks guys, it was a long time in the making but but really happy with the end result :)

Ian

kabuchi7

Padawan
Supporter
Thats awesome, you must be so proud. I would loved to have gotton into the film industy, it facinates me how things are produced and i always enjoy the behind the scences/making of documentariesđź‘Ť

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well I've watched the 1st one a couple of times & really enjoyed it, so will be giving this a watch when it hit's the screen Ian, looks like it may be good from the teaser, thanks for sharing that as I had zero idea they were doing another one, great to know a forum member has hand a hand in the process.

Latest posts

Top Bottom