Forum member: SKYLINE......avoid

Richard_H

Grand Master
Skyline,

I really think your fighting a losing battle here. Your reputation as a seller is shot to pieces now. And it's not just Jeff who's reported problems with you.
Lets hope Jeff gets sorted and we can move along.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Fellas, let's wait to see what happens with the items posted out again. Daniel knows he's made big time mistakes with his sales and we probably all know the reason is when you sell loads of stuff and it gets on top of you or you can't be arsed to post out will do it tomorrow etc but now, after reading this for what seems like half a year now, everybody who's dealt with Daniel can surely say he has eventually sorted them out right? No it sohuldnt take 3 months and yes refunds should be given upon request and no i'm by no means sticking up for the guy, he has done a big doo doo, but AT LEAST, in the end, we have had results when other rip off merchants could've just never answered our contacts again right? I have been a victim of Skyline which finally got sorted so i feel i can say all this shite :wink: Deep down his heart seems to be in the right place but coping with posting bulk when the cash comes in your paypal as easy as a rat up a drainpipe is where he has epicly failed. Jeff, the last of the jedi are you, hopefully m8 :mrgreen:

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
A good Point well made mate.... :D my issue as it has always been is i sincerely believe these items were never sent and that they may never have been sent had i not chased them up so much via Royal Mail etc...
Also the fact that i have been called a 'Dick' , 'Full of Sh$t" etc... in emails from him didnt help. Not once did i use abusive or threatening language in any correspondence with Daniel.
We will see what arrives next week, im sure it will be the figures at this point, but its been a lesson learnt.... :wink:

PGowdy

Grand Master
skyline said:
Jeff your full of **** mate, you have said you was going to the police from day one!! Send me a copy of this email you have had from royal mail or post it on here

Also read this from anpost

How long do I have to collect it?
We keep it for five working days
3 working days if it's been sent by Registered Post
16 working days if received from abroad
After that, we have to return it to the person who sent it, if there's a legible address on the outside.
If we have to return anything, we'll attach a sticker explaining why we couldn't deliver.
What if there is no return address on the envelope?
We send mail to the National Returned Letter Centre.
Mail from abroad is sent directly to the country of origin.
They'll open the mail and return it if the name and address of the sender is inside, as long as it's not a newspaper, magazine or advertising.
What if there is no return address inside?
If the contents, on examination, appear to be of sentimental, legal or financial value, we'll hold it for three months.
If it's not claimed within that time, we'll have to dispose of it.

I hope you read the bottom but where it states if they can't get a return address they hold it for 3 months!!!!

You're such a ****ing Liar. This may have some thread of believability were it not for the fact that you've been messing people around on several forums for years. Not one single person with a brain cell is gonna believe you so you're wasting your time. Please don't ever sell on here again or any other StarWars forum for that matter. Trust me, they all know about you. If not through past grievances with the dozens of members you've messed around before then certainly since this incident.

Jeff i really wouldn't carry on the back and forth with this cretin. Luckily for you, to save face, he's decided to finally send out your items and invented a paper thin little story to go with it in the hope that it'll get him out of trouble and he'll be able to keep ripping people off on all the forums. If he doesn't get banned then i guess his little plan worked to some extent but i for one hope he's gone soon. For good.

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
IMG_20130423_133027.jpg

Like all good sagas, SW, Harry Potter, The Bourne Trilogy, this finally came to an end last week or so.....Daniel eventually sent my figures after Royal Mail confirmed it was all bulls@#t... As you say Pete, the web of lies was getting crazy. At least he took care to pack them carefully. . :lol:
Wait, thats right, thats 10, vintage 6" figures packed together in a fu#@in Asda bag.. :roll:
Just to ensure maximum paint rub....

BlueDog

Sith Lord
....and packaged in a Coke box, what a muppet! I'd be washing those figs before handling if I where you Jeff.

RamboFett

Padawan
Holy **** lol is this seller for real? I am new round here and to collecting also I am really looking forward to buying from you guys, so happy theres a Name and Shame thread!

chazb73

Sith Lord
RamboFett said:
Holy **** lol is this seller for real? I am new round here and to collecting also I am really looking forward to buying from you guys, so happy theres a Name and Shame thread!

Hi mate - welcome to the forum :D

Yep this guy was a total knob :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom